@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Gotcha. 10 am EST was what we did today, I’m assuming it will be similar unless @ellette-giselle wants to adjust.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We can always look at a different day or time occasionally 😉 Saturday morning isn’t set in stone, we just thought it would work best for most of us.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s okay! We get it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Probably morning, 10 am EST.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Would you like to send me your email on the status update I made so I can let you know next time we plan something like this?
We’re looking at every Saturday to every other, depending on how things go. Shall I keep emailing you for each time we plan on meeting?
-
Ruth replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m sorry, but I can’t do this. Thx for tagging me. Have fun!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Awesome!! 😄 XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh shucks. I forgot about that.
Okay, well I’ll start an activity where girls can add their email, otherwise they won’t be able to delete the message since this is a forum.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It would, but… then anybody on the internet could join, and we’d all see our emails anyway.
Yeahhh I agree…
I think it’s safer to just have people send Ellette their emails if they’re comfortable.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It would, but… then anybody on the internet could join, and we’d all see our emails anyway.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hang on a moment………
Sara I just had an idea!!! What if I post the google link on here? on this status update! Wouldn’t that work and make it so no one has to give up their emails?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
AWWWW HE’S SO CUTEEE
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Hey I was just about to make a thread unless you already have. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @rae @freed_and_redeemed @highscribeofatherium @liberty @mineralized-writings @lightoverdarkness6 @theducktator @keilah-h @stephie @kyronthearcanin @grcr
Everyone please tag any girls I forgot!!!
This morning, Koshka, Elishavet, Ellette, Hybridlore and I went on a video call via…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
He looks like a little stuffed animal 🥰 XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Awwwwwww!!!! He’s so cute!!! Theo is a fun name 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Awww, that’s exciting!! I want to see pictures!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Do you have pictures???
- Load More

I did just now!!! I tagged you, sorry I should have waited XDXD
No problem. I just shifted the tags to this so they can delete messages.
Okay, I’m moving this over so that people can delete their messages once I have the emails.
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @godlyfantasy12 @trailblazer @ellette-giselle @koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @rae @freed_and_redeemed @highscribeofaetherium @liberty @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @theduc…[Read more]
Ooh, this actually sounds awesome.
I don’t think I’ll be in town next Saturday though, unfortunately. But if there’s a next time, can you tag me for that one please?
Yes of course! You want to give me your email now so I can add you to the email list?
I deleted the message so it probably deleted your reply but uh yeah, I guess it fits.
It was both me and my brother’s initial on there cause it was his too before he got a separate one
fun!!
yeah, so uh….whenever you’re doing this again just send it to me!
got it!
I’ll probably add you to the email stream for this week just so that you can be in the group address I’m going to form. Is that okay?
👍
Okay, I guess that works!
@theshadow
Oh wait, I added .com and I think it sent! Let me know if you get it.
@loopylin
I added .com and I think it went through. Tell me if you get it.
@ellette-giselle yeah lol the .com was implyed. I got the email! :]
Haha. Something looked funny about it, but I thought that was just because it was a platform I’ve never seen. Then I was like, “oh wait, no .com) XD
@ellette-giselle
I got it, thank you!!