@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m coming back repetitively. This is creme de la creme.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@liberty I have a girl friend who does not like chocolate. 😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I like it about 50%-75% coco. I don’t like milk chocolate very much.
Actually, there’s a study on why girls like, (and even crave) chocolate. It’s because real coco has vitamin B, and that’s something that girls need. Somehow God made it so that our bodies know that Chocolate is high in vitamin B, and so we crave it! Pretty cool,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I LOVE chocolate!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
You know what, we could probably host our own CWW kind of thing here on KP if we set a deadline, divided into teams, and did a bit of sprinting and such……..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And yeah, like Jonas said, we may not get kicked off because I doubt they’re keeping up on how old everyone is. So as long as we continue to act like teenagers and hoodwink everyone, we may be able to last this one out for years!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
But Kefa, think, if you thought all of us are kids, and most of us our in our late teens and early twenties, do you think we’ll get boring just because we stop being on KP?
like whaley said, it’s a while away for most of us, and when that time comes we can see what to do. I’m pretty sure @jonas and @linus-smallprint do stuff…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
this was a horrible idea! Now I truly am the younger brother who is playin with an unplugged controller! Or the little kid on a Minecraft server that everyone just gives diamond stuff…
this was a really bad idea… Welp :[…….
Naw, don’t feel that way! This is a forum for young adults, and you happen to be one, just like the rest…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you for trying to look for another forum! But additionally, don’t worry too much. :] We don’t want a stressed Kefa on our hands. That time is a loooong ways away, at least 12 years for me. By then, I’m sure we will have some idea of what to do. I have a dad who has worked on website creation for years, and that is just my…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I believe the max age on here is 30, so even I have 12 years left. (And KP seems to barely even be moderated anymore, so who knows if anyone will ever actually get kicked off.)
But sure thing! If I ever join another writing forum, I’ll let you know.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll keep my eyes open for something like that, but I don’t think we’ll have to worry too much. Last I checked, KPs age limit was like thirty… and even if people are in their early twenties, it’ll take quite some time to get to there. 🙂💛
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You forgot @power @koshka  and @elishavet-pidyon
They’re all older then I am. 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And we’re not very very old, luckily enough.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
…But hey, maybe we can contribute as article writers, and leave codes for each other in the words.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
page 93 onward if you want to know.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
One thing I know, I’ll never, ever forget KP, no matter how long I get to stay. This place has some of the best memories for me.
- Load More

We do have a topic for sprinting somewhere.