@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No worries!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I was thinking landfill
But what about “Remember to always recycle kids!”
(Asuming your characters are kids of course)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey, nice website! I love how you incorporated your drawings into that section about personal values.
Thank you. The instructor of my portfolio course pushed us to make our websites stand out by showing we were more than just coders.
That would be amazing. There has to be some way to contact them about this properly.
I’ve tried…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Well goodbye and hello then.
Also was that you on the website?!
Yup, that’s me. Sorry, in my third year of college now. I am currently 21. That picture was taken when I was 20. I look younger than I am.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Sentenced by sentence would be greatly appreciated.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @rae @loopylin @whalekeeper @raxforge
Okay, so it sounds like everyone who’s replied does not want to end this RP, so I think continuing should work.
@highscribe, You and @the_lost-journal are the only people other than me in that area (and I just RPd for all my characters), so it will be up to one of you…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*nods emphatically*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I know, it’s super sad, especially since they were so close.
Thanks, I’m hoping to pull it off. I have a very sweet scene in mind that’s going to link all of this if I can just pull it right and it’s really as sweet on paper as it is in my head.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
well we’ll see you around.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Haha, that’s great!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That last one is awesome! It makes me think of the KP snowball fight! lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hear hear! *flings glitter* Hurrah for Kingdom Pen!!!!!
Do you want to try and restart Weekly Topic Questions again? I’d help.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Noooooo, we’ll miss you!
-
Ruth replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when a Francis Schaefer video is discussing what happens when there is no Christian base for science and you’re taking notes for a dystopian novel.
Lol. This just made my day a little brighter.
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awwwwww 😭😭 But I feel like you’re using that as such a good plot device 🙈
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
In Indiana, you can start driver’s ed at 15.😎Â
I haven’t actually started yet though and I only just signed up.Ohhh noiceee 😎 Yeah, I have to wait until I’m 15 1/2. 🤪 Which is both good and bad timing in this case. By the end of May I’ll reach that point, which means I can get my temps. I’ll have lots of time and opportunit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness I love this so much 🥹
Sometimes I wonder if this forum is actually helping me grow as a writer, and then I look at all the connections and friendships I’ve made and I’m like—yes. <33
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw man, we’ll miss you! :`(
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Tenz
Tenz didn’t reply. He wanted to shrink into a corner. Reid was out cold. Barnes had tried to attack him. He didn’t trust Rowen, Pencil, and Emeline.
Without Reid, Tenz felt like a lost child among strangers in a strange land, longing for something he recognized. He gripped Omi’s jacket tightly.
- Load More
