@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, this might be fun.
- I am Calvinist.
- I am currently growing up in it.
- There are 66 books to the Bible
- My parents, my brothers, and I are Calvinist. My Grandfather and his second wife are definitely not Calvinist, though they do claim the name of Christ.
- I’m not very familiar with sacraments, but I think baptism and Communion (which…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
As you should be.
Really?? Honestly I was kind of self-conscious about it and concerned that it didn’t make sense, so thank you so much!
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie I actually don’t have a blog! I’ve heard some really advice from bloggers though, so I’ll share that with you when I get the time. :))
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s a river. It goes into the forest.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m supposed to be writing an essay but I’d rather make memes. XD

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the-lost_journal
Aww I’m sorry, I get it <3
Hope your day gets better, praying for you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle awww thank you💜😭 and a lot of practice XD
@koshka haha, it’s a Robin Hood/1600s/Fantasy Marvel/MCU AU fanfic😂
@keilah-h thanks! :3
@lightoverdarkness6 AHHH GIRLY THANK YOU. yes, he’s a Robin Hood of sorts. I’m sharing the fanfic in it’s own forum here on KP if you wanna read it! I actually think I may have a new chapter or two…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve never had a blog and I don’t know what I would do with one if I did, but please tag me if you start one.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Good,I mean, bad news. The scanner I use to scan the pictures into the computer isn’t working rn so…no art rn. -
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, thx
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s also a major plot twist lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
What do you guys think of this scene….
It’s kind of messy but it’s also supposed to be that way, like it’s a flashback…I’m trying to make it a little confusing, but not too much.
When Nami dared to open her eyes, she breathed a sigh of relief.
The men were gone.
Tigin had screamed at her, threatening her with matches and a…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
