@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll try, but I’m pretty badly injured right now so we’ll see if I’m conscious and able to make my brain work.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I totally agree with both of you about the race thing they’re teaching in schools. I honestly think we were fine where we are today. I never say black people looked down on in America in my lifetime. But now they’re just stirring up old quarrels. And, if the white people are the badguys and need to build up black people, t…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*gasp* It must be contagious!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Magick (I’m specifically spelling it with a ‘k’ because the ‘k’ on the end is connected to the occult, and I want it to be clear that this is bad magic)
Wow, I didn’t know that. I just spelled my dark magick with a k because it looks more evil. XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I may or may not get around to participating this time. I don’t know. Don’t count on a submission from me… 😅🙂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Magic, sir. Magic. XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Baron (Brutus)—with Ben Gunn, Flare, Ellis, and Jenna following after Felicity.Â
Brutus watched the creatures coming his way, dropping down his scarf. He didn’t know if the small band could out run the things. Could he muster enough wind to carry them away? He could try. A powerful wind came to him, and he turned…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I love that story idea! It sounds super interesting, and I would totally pick it up. Elishavet had some great advice. Let’s see… what do I do for character arcs?
Honestly, it takes a while for these things to come together in my writing. I don’t sit down to write for the first time and already know all the details of my plot and c…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Dance is the only reason I know how to apply makeup. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Nice! Do you take offense when someone says/ask if your church is a denomination in a way? Just wondering!
No, I don’t think so. We don’t have many specific traditions besides Communion every couple weeks. My family has attended several different churches in the past few years because of moving around so often, so I wou…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @theducktator @stephie
Yeah, I rarely wear makeup either. Probably mostly for your reasons, Trailblazer. It’s just a lot of work and I honestly prefer the natural look on myself anyway (from what I’ve seen.)
Also… what’s with all the new names? XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ellis – Elderstrand (w/ Ben, Flare, Baron, following Felicity and Brea)
“Whatever made that sound,” Ellis said, glancing backward. “I don’t–Brutus! Come on! We’ve got to get out of here!”
He stopped, turning around. Just then with the sound of pounding feet, he saw a swarm of bounding spindly creatures burst into the…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It seems a bit limitless to me, I guess.
Okay, I can see that. Yeah, I have had similar problems where I made a magic system that has a very simple premise, but as a result, I was worried that there were a bunch of overpowered applications of it that I hadn’t considered yet.
So, I guess my first question would be, what can a sentient…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge I now have 3993 posts.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t wear makeup either, for the same reason. I’m always excited when I have an occasion special enough to wear it, but I don’t wear it regularly.
 I don’t mind being the weird one either
That’s me at my co-op: “The weird one”🤣
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I have a couple ideas that might not work with your story and charries, but I’ll pitch them anyways
Since Ellie has good discernment, I’m not sure how much her emotions would run her, but many times woman, especially woman with strong emotions towards something (like the subject of trafficking), are easily overcome by their…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lol, yeah, I guess that did become a small trend. That and memeing me about my art
And the signature is from How to Train Your Dragon (the episodes)
Oh, okay.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I hopped on the trend, obviously *flips hair*
And the signature is from How to Train Your Dragon (the episodes)
- Load More
