@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
In Canada, the problem that I’m noticing is the stuff with residential schools.Â
Hold on, are you Canadian as well?
Yeah, I agree with you on the whole ‘Truth and Reconciliation’ thing. This world needs Christ, which is why we are to be salt and light to it.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal @theducktator @trailblazer @stephie
I have never heard of it, but I was shocked when I saw that your pastor was thrown in prison… – Kefa
Yes. We shut down our church for the first few months, but then our pastor went, ‘No. This is wrong. The church needs to meet.’ so we opened it back up. We got the attention of the government an…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka   @whalekeeper
YAY!!!!! I was literally just thinking about this!
Rory
Rory lowered his gaze. “You’ve seen me fight. I’m skilled. And that’s without a weapon. Give me a gun or a knife………” he shrugged. “They trained me well. I’m skilled and I’m dangerous. They want me to continue to fight for them, to train other to be like me…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooooooo!!! CHILLS! I love it so much!!!! I sense a redemption story and those are my favorite!!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
(I’m only gone foe a few days, and suddenly people are changing their usernames and profile pictures all at once. How am I supposed to know who’s who anymore?)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
yeah, my poor characters are about to all receive knee injuries…………………
Thank you for the prayers!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*screeches* I’ll get you for this! After I write a bunch of words…*sobs*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
BTW how’s that drawing of Soldier going?
I wasn’t able to print the reference pictures until this morning. Currently, I’m thinking over posing.
My brother took the pictures and asked what it was. He had a good laugh over Soldier’s grin as he teleports bread lol. I’m gonna try to get him to read your fanfic, I think he’d like it a lot.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle Here you go.
@keilah-h @highcribeofaethum
Fourth story!
Brutus
I am a hideous monster. I have taken so many lives, caused so much pain. And why? Why did I do it all? To please Father. To feel like I belonged and had purpose. That I was worth something. My true parents abandoned me, Father took me in. I had to prove to him…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
*excited clapping*
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh yeah, this is also a great article: https://booklaurie.com/blog/the-psychology-of-creating-characters/
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
thank you so much, rae!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
thanks. I really hope so too. we have a two day drive coming up and it’ll be horrible if I’m still this bad off.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll be praying for you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks. ❤️
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
It turned out nicely!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*screams*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I was carrying thing to the car and slipped on the ice. My hands were full so I caught myself on my knee against the cement and possibly knocked myself out. I was at least stunned, and my head was against the sidewalk and snow. It’s possibly cracked or I may have torn something. It just hurts so, so bad. I’ve also been randomly falling…[Read more]
- Load More
