@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aaand I’ll reply to everyone else, but I have to go. *Poofs away*
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That type of randomness must be preserved.
I agree. You can definitely keep that vibe and just make up the rules for yourself so you stay consistent. You wouldn’t have to tell anyone the rules of the system.
It seems like your magic comes from fantastical animals. I don’t know if that’s true, but I do think that would be a great source of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
or you could gather the kids and play a game with them. I used to do that all the time when they were younger.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
yeah, well have you tried talking with the women, or even sitting and listening to the adults talk?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
You should come down and visit ours! lololol.
Ha ha! That’s a bit of a loooong trip for me.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
At parties, I hang out with the younger kids and have a lot of fun with them, but after church most of the younger kids are racing around on rolling chairs, even though we’ve been specifically told not to.😅
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow
Here is a chart I was given at one of our C&C events going over some of the views. I think it gets Amillennialism a little wrong. (It seems to be made by Premillennials). I know I said Post earlier, but I think my pastor is actually a Pre. You might need to open this image in a new tab to read everything on it. One thing not mentioned…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
wait what!!!!???
I keep re-reading this, but it reads as if they’re saying Onnendel is the traitor. He’s not, RIGHT?!?!?!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I just died.
hahahaha!!! That’s so, so good!
You should come down and visit ours! lololol.
The politics are way better and we’re pretty big too…. and we have an army. (I’m referring to the song…… haha!)
I don’t have anyone my age, but I take time to invest in the lives of the little girls…[Read more]
-
whaley's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry, I keep on forgetting about this and prioritizing other things. I don’t think I will be participating in this one again.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
our family of 6 is the smallest family in the church. the average is about nine kids
Wow. My family has 6 kids, and there is one church where we go when we’re on vacation in which we’re average, but usually we’re the weird ones.
honestly think that it’s not good to have that big of a congregation. We’re called to fellowship with…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
nope, I have two brothers and 1 sister.
Ah.
I honestly think that it’s not good to have that big of a congregation. We’re called to fellowship with the believers and uplift, encourage, and hold one another accountable. I find that hard to do when you don’t know the people in your church. *shrug* that’s just my opinion.
As someone…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Nice, I am glad to know I’m not the only Canadian and non-Amarican on here.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m more into creating characters and stories than worldbuilding. Although I have done a bit. I do like fantasy races and did spend a bit of time on those. But typically for my worldbuilding, I only do it when necessary. And I will often get distracted with writing the story itself. When I do world build, I base it on what I know about…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
nope, I have two brothers and 1 sister.
I honestly think that it’s not good to have that big of a congregation. We’re called to fellowship with the believers and uplift, encourage, and hold one another accountable. I find that hard to do when you don’t know the people in your church. *shrug* that’s just my opinion.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
oh I think we have about………… 100 kids and young adults and maybe 25 parents. (our family of 6 is the smallest family in the church. the average is about nine kids,)
That’s a nice size. I think we have about 600-900 people on a Sunday. It’s hard to get to know everyone in a congregation of that size. I often say now, ‘I don’t k…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Good, I’m glad you understand what I mean.
oh I think we have about………… 100 kids and young adults and maybe 25 parents. (our family of 6 is the smallest family in the church. the average is about nine kids,)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
One of our foreign pastors was killed a week or so ago, and the pastor closest to him got a death threat. There is always this real sense of “oh, somebody in our church may have actually known him,” or at least been very familiar with his work.
Oh. I’m sorry about that. That’s scary. I tend to think of missionaries being killed as a t…[Read more]
- Load More
