@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve read this before…………. maybe in the snowball fight?
Yep. This is the same, it just has the ending now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
first off, I want a copy of your pfp!!!
Okay

Also, do you like coffee? Because I have a funny black cat one for coffee (pinterest is my friend)
Second, I find bad eating habits common among Authors. I think it’s because we get so lost in our book worlds that we forget about the real world.
Yeah…I can relate to t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve read this before…………. maybe in the snowball fight?
Really, really good! I’m liking this a lot!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m sorry….. what?!?!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge (because this short story has changed a little since you last read it) @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Fifth story!
(not sure if I like the title, but it’ll do)
A Scar Hidden by a Scarf
Cold. Freezing cold.Baron’s teeth chattered as he hugged himself, pulling his thin leather jacket closer around his body. His b…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
first off, I want a copy of your pfp!!!
Second, I find bad eating habits common among Authors. I think it’s because we get so lost in our book worlds that we forget about the real world.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
lol. No. I don’t do that until closer to 2:00 in the afternoon………………….
pretty much same for me usually, except the past few days. Mom and Dad have recently kept a stock of my favorite cereal so I now have incentive to eat breakfast, so recently I’ve skipped lunch.
And I just realized as I said that that I haven’t eaten anything…[Read more]
-
Beth posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
ITS SNOWING HERE IN FLORIDA. AHHHHHHHHH. ITS. SNOWING. *HYPERVENTILATING*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, so here’s a magic system that I’ve been working on for a long time and keep modifying, but I feel is in a pretty good place now.
(Technically, it’s more like two magic systems, but they are highly connected to each other.)
First, to understand it, you need a quick crash course in my universe’s rules.
Humans are made up of five aspects:…[Read more]
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
both! Honestly your own drawings are getting better and better!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
same. I think There are only a few sane people still left on KP who haven’t done that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
sounds good!
I think I’m gonna bust Rory’s knee. I need to do something with the pain that I’m in. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
oh my goodness! That video!
I. Just. Died.
we are in the coldest snap of the century in our state….. or so they say….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
do you want to go again or are we waiting for @whalekeeper ?
I think for the moment this is more of a Rory/Leo conversation…. but if you think she should RP next that’s fine.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
oh yes!!! Much better! That makes far more sense.
- Load More

*throws confetti* I didn’t know Florida ever got snow!!!!!!!!! Did you get to go sledding?
It really doesn’t snow here often. We got ten inches and I think that’s the most there’s been in a long while XD. The last snow here was only four inches and that was sometime in 1950. LOL. We didn’t, but we don’t even have sleds actually. I asked my mother if we could use something that’s for the beach to go sledding XDXD. It was fun though but…[Read more]
Wow. Ten inches is rare for Indiana, and it’s way farther north than Florida.
Oh my. Yeah, we did get a surprising amount of snow then. Well, it’s already back to being almost seventy degrees now lol.