@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
OH MY WORD!!!!
RAE!!!!!!
The cross hatch ones!!! AHHH!!!! How do you even do that!? I’ve never heard of that style!!!
And the cartoon!!!! And DANTE!!! OH MY WORD!
WOW!!!! Soooo…. would you draw one of my characters?!?! Pretty please!!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I talked with my dad about it a bit ago and he helped me fill in some holes, so now I’m a lot happier with the whole system now.
Yay, good! Parents are often helpful with this sort of thing. Just because they don’t know much about the system anyway and they can think out of the box.
YOU TWO SWITCHED NAMES AHHHHHH!!!! I kinda like it, i…
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Personally, I would at least have given it the limitation that the objects are still bound by their physical natures, because if you can literally make objects teleport, is there anything you can’t do?
That’s what I was thinking. But the stuff definitely moved wherever he wanted, and it wasn’t clarified whether or not he was creating t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Slides in smoothly* *Trips and falls*
Hugo
Snapping his book shut, Hugo picked up a metal box from under the nearby coffee table and strode over to an older student nearby. The student was on all fours, searching for something.
“Is this what you’re looking for?” Hugo asked cheerfully. “It must have dropped and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Any updates??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper (I think you were the one who asked this? 😅)
No, I don’t normally get that emotional when I write. Honestly, I’m not that much of an emotional person in general though. I can only think of one scene recently (in the past few months) that made me (decently..?) emotional. That I wrote.
It’s probably more often with books and movie…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sure!!
Are y’all SERIOUS?? That was soo confusing! XD “Whalekeeper tagged you in a status update…”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wait wait wait waittttt…Was I not the first one to come up with that nickname???
*coughs*
You were!!!!
And I loved it so much that I decided to use it XDXDXD
…
It made me laugh when you said it and so I decided that this scene was the perfect one to use it in…lol!
-
Esther replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*subscribinggg*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
So, I drew Dante in a cartoon style because I was bored, and we had some issues so to make up for how bad that one came out, I tried to draw him in realistic…

This one was a huge challenge because I’ve never drawn a realistic cyclops.
How did I do?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
he’s just so cute
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Not gonna lie, I’m excited to share this drawing I did of a little kid

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
oh dear, my pencil lines look terrible blown up so big
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Second, this is a cat eye in his style (kind of, it didn’t come out well)

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge SCANNER IS WORKING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
first, this is a rose in Baron’s art style (cross-hatch)
This was my second time ever doing cross-hatch in my life (I tried doing a cat years ago) and for second time it’s okay. I definitely need to work on it though.

-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Interesting topic idea! I wish I could read through everyone’s replies but I neither have the time nor energy for that right now. 😅 but I will take the time to reply!
What is your denomination?
I grew up Independent Baptist, but the church we go to now is non-denominational (although their doctrines align pretty closely with B…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awww, oh my word I love that so much!!! 🤣🥰
and the sooner you stop staring at Marky Boy, the better.
Wait wait wait waittttt…Was I not the first one to come up with that nickname???
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Still praying for him. <33
-
Esther replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t worldbuild 🫣
I meannn….techincally yes since I’m creating my character’s own personal world, but it’s contemporary so I get to put them in real places 🤪
- Load More

