@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, I see, so it can happen whenever. That makes sense, since a ceremony wouldn’t trigger something like that.
comes when the Holy Spirit fully comes into someone’s life
This is where I’ve not understood this before. 😅 Do you believe those spiritual gifts are necessary if you are going to fully take in the Holy Spirit? Does that mean you c…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m glad
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayy I read them!! Congrats in the new project and the progress. :-p
Thx
Is this futuristic or not? Sometimes I felt like it was, but sometimes the setting felt older (like in story four).
No. Baron’s story is set in the Middle Ages (MA) of Wond. Note: what we consider the Middle Ages isn’t what the Wondians would call the Middle…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @theducktator @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @grcr @esther-c @ellette-giselle @rae @anyone-else-lol
Riker Art (done today…and I’m so glad I stuck with it, because I love it so much😭)

-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @grcr @rae @esther-c @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @liberty @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Who’s ready for Monday??? 😭✨
-
freedom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
(and before anyone asks, yes, I believe that speaking in tongues, miracles, prophecy, etc are for us today just as much as they were for the disciples and the beginning of the church)
-
freedom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
How do I put this??? 🤔😅
We believe that the Holy Spirit, of course, comes into someone when they accept Christ, but Baptism by Fire (or the Baptism of the Holy Spirit), for my church, comes when the Holy Spirit fully comes into someone’s life, and often also involves the showing of spiritual gifts such as speaking in tongues, the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @whalekeeper
Why?
I entered Baron into this RP to work out his character, get used to him since he was very new to me at the time. I also thought he’d be entertaining to you guys since you had never heard of him before and I didn’t reveal his backstory, leaving him a mysterious character. Now I have him mostly…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I should say thank you to you for providing reasons to keep it as well and reminding me that I can’t please everyone. One of my struggles is that I always try to, but deep down I know I can’t.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*plays how to train your dragon theme song*
:]
By the way, did you read what I decided to do with my magic system? You were the one who was encouraging me to keep it the way it was the most. While I have made my choice and am going to stick with it, I am curious to see what you think.
I wanted to support that version of your…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*plays how to train your dragon theme song*
By the way, did you read what I decided to do with my magic system? You were the one who was encouraging me to keep it the way it was the most. While I have made my choice and am going to stick with it, I am curious to see what you think.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry, it struck me and I feel like it would be super cool to turn the timid love interest girl into a dragon-rider.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
👍
OH OH OH I have an idea. Martha is always described as super timid, but she should have a dragon for a steed by the end of the series. That was her first fun interaction with Alan, talking about dragons.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
(You can do whatever you want with them, to be clear. :p)
I know. But I think they would end up together, so I think I will let it happen. Sometimes it’s just interesting to watch your characters do their own thing.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
And then with all you girls starting to root for them, I really considered letting it happen.
XD Count me neutral. I didn’t notice this potential ship on the first read-through, and I still feel like it’s not on my radar despite finding the quotes. This may be because I’m not big into romance, like you. (You can do whatever you w…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
This is a list of all the suggestions of romance between Alan and Martha – that I can find.
Wow.
Some of those were not meant to be that. Martha was always just a little older than Alan even before I had any ideas of putting them together. I can see why everyone (including myself) ends up wanting them to marry.
You missed o…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you very much for the feedback! I few comments/questions I have on it:
You also got me rooting for a romance between Martha and Alan! Don’t know whether that was intentional or whether us readers were just like “get them together.”
Not completely intentional. When I started working in this I put my foot down, saying ‘no roman…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I should be able to do it!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I am sorry, I am a slow wiki XDXD
- Load More

MEEEEEE
Sitting here with cash in one hand and an eye on the amazon page!!!!!
Oh man I CAN’T WAIT!!!!
So excited!!!
yeaaaaahhhhh let’s goooooo
I might not be able to get it the minute it comes out but I will certainly buy it!!!
I JUST BOUGHT A COPY!!!!!!!!
*Dances around the room screaming*
I can’t wait!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH😭✨✨✨
I CANT WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF IT!!!!
I just got it today and I’m going to start it the moment i can!!!!!