@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Ay, good job!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
I’m so sorry…
I just realized that a call tomorrow is probably not gonna work…😥😕😭😭😭😭
I didn’t realize how busy my schedule was and I was being super impulsive and was like HEY LET’S DO THIS…and now thinking about it, I actually don’t think I’m going to have enough time to make this work
(this happens to me a lot…I get so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theduckator
YAYYY
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s fine with me. I get to sleep in more!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whaley
Ahhhh hahaha YOU’RE SO COOL
I WANNA BE LIKE WHALEY WHEN I GROW UPPPP
slayyyy
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, I’m not ANYWHERE NEAR Washington D.C…..
But that’s so cool!!!!!!!!
Yes, I’m definitely SO AGAINST murder…and definitely pro-life <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @stephie @theducktator @whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr
Sorry guys, I need to push back the meet to 9am Mountain time (which is 10 am CST, 11 am EST and 8 am PST… some things came up :/
Ahh I’m sorry for the short notice
I don’t think I’ll be able to do it that long either, maybe like an hour and a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
In real life, we sort of distinguish between the brain and mind, but we can’t really say what the mind is, because it’s not something we can study scientifically.
Maybe the brain tethers the mind to real world senses, similar to how the spiritual aspect can keep the soul tethered to a place?
A cool plot element I had for this was that som…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
The last thing I remember with your characters, Nar wanted to pester Alpha about going to the dance.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What about having fun? :3 That’s a good reason to stay. Well, if you want to leave, that’s up to you. It might be best to give Baron a send-off so it isn’t like he disappears out of thin air. More like thin wind.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No, but yeah, we’re pro-life. Also, just a heads-up, I think you’ve tagged me a couple times but my tag doesn’t go through since it’s smooshed against Andrew’s. I’ve just seen your posts later and realized I wasn’t emailed about them. So if I don’t respond, that could be why.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, thanks! I might try to whip up something but I may forget, haha. We’ll see what happens.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*debates if I should try and get into this rp again seen as how I have no idea what’s going on*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I just realized how a roleplayer has to re-describe their character whenever they’re interacting with someone new. XD
Hugo
Hugo squeezed Viktor’s arm in a tight shake, and beamed with sharp teeth. “Hugo Angelo. And it’s no problem, really. I’m guessing it would have been more of a problem if I didn’t find…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lucky! I’ve never been, but it’s on my bucket list.
-
freedom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you believe those spiritual gifts are necessary if you are going to fully take in the Holy Spirit? Does that mean you can partially have the Spirit? Does that mean one Christian can have more of the Spirit than another?
I don’t believe they are necessary, no, but I do believe they are available to every Christian if they…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Thx
🧐 I need more convincing of your self-confidence. 🥳🤩🎉
I hope you enjoyed reading the stories. I also hope my dumping on you of information in this post didn’t bore you.
Nope, does not bore me! The reason I asked those questions was because the answers were not evident in the story, so now you know. Of course it’s up to you what i…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
Sixth story (Note: I did post parts of this one in The Snowball Fight. To all those who read those parts, they have been slightly altered since then, but not by much, so feel free to skip those pieces)
fyi, it might take me a couple days to post the next story after this.
What Kind of Love is…[Read more]
- Load More
