@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
500 pages!!! Woohoo!!! *throws confetti*
Yeeaah!! 😀 *High five* Also I am over 4000 posts. Crazy, crazy.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeppp!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Love the depth in the drawing!! It feels very three-dimensional with the shadows.
Loooolll, I like the blue jay gecko
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @raxforge @theshadow
Much appreciation :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
IDK I’m just so bad about actually getting around to watching stuff, especially if my parents and brother aren’t interested in it. The only TV watching we do is as a family unless one of us is sick and needs a pastime or our parents are out doing something and me and my bro are alone in the house.
I get that, it’s the same in our house…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey guys, I’ve had eating issues over the past six months or something, for a myriad of reasons. Last time I had a cold, I lost a lot of weight, fifteen pounds. We’re concerned that if I catch sick again, I’ll have to go to the hospital. So uh… I feel strange asking for this, but please pray for me to figure this out before that happens. I don’t w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t knowwwwwww sorry
You’re good, I do not mind being accidentally tagged even if that were the case. ;]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
oh that’s cool! I’m building a hanging complex, probably with bridges connecting different rooms.
Niiiice, that’s kinda what I was thinking, but it will probably be just a tower with a few bridges because I ain’t an experienced builder.
I’m iffy on the show itself. I don’t need another fixation. There are a couple issues I’d like to…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
500 pages!!! Woohoo!!! *throws confetti*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*randomly pops in*
Maybe having Leon point that out would help readers realize it more?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I liked how you had Neveah try to combat the lie, and it’s obvious it’s for Sef’s sake, not her own. To make this sequence really work, maybe make Sef think her Mani is just trying to save herself – it’s not a lie about Sef, but it would make the former lie hit home. Make her really crumble since the last thing keeping the lie f…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Lol. Leon is more experienced than Julian. J will level out, he’s just excited and nervous and high strung and…. you get the point.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
AWWW!!! Adorable!!! So sweet!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
What translation of the Bible do you prefer?
NIV: The Nearly Inspired Version
NLT: The Not Literal Translation
KJV: The Knoweth Jesus Version
NKJV: The Not Knoweth Jesus Version
NASB: The Nerdy Academics’ Snooty Bible
ESV: The Elect Standard Version
CSB: The Cool Southern Baptist version
(Translation names taken from the Babylon Bee)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @theducktator @keilah-h @whalekeeper
The drawing you’ve all been waiting for (I will upload this to my google drive photos as well):

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
WHY would ANYONE in his right mind Say That?
It’s Julian who needs this speech. Go ask him.
He’s a little hot headed, he’s a firebrand, and he’s desperately excited to share the truth with his people.
Anyway, you probably do all that in this book, and I am really enjoying reading this. So far cultures are fascinating and the…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I like Rasins. Good for Leon and Julian not rejecting them.
why would anyone reject raisins!!??
Hmm. They’ve been away for about ten years, so things are going to feel very different to them. I can try to add a coming home feel.
Yes, they’ve had a wild day, and it’s just getting started.
Interesting. Both the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s a little background on that scene…
yes, I know it is very sloppy and not perfect (I just wrote it literally today)
but here’s the cliffnotes:
- Sef is a slave of Iver, who is a Pythonos.
- Sef and Iver are currently in the throne room of the Master, leader of all Pythonos
- Iver has applied for a military position, and the Master is…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
WHATTT
the chosen makes me wanna cryit’s so good!!!! they portrayed it so well in my opinion hahaha
it’s my FAVORITE show of all time hahaha
- Load More
