@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooooo!!! Very intrigued!!! (but I might be biased because I’m interested in anything you write! XD)
It’s very funny…. but as I work through my WWII set, I’ve just had an amazing idea for a fantasy. I wonder it WWII triggers fantasy ideas…….. lolololol.
I hope this doesn’t delay the last book with Leon and Riker…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Heeyy Sara, I’m about a third through your story right now! What kind of critique do you want? Any specific concerns, stuff like that?
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator
Okay, I found links for the owl mug!
On Ebay:…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I need that mug sooo bad!
Me too. I’ll see if I can find it on Amazon or something. I saw the pic on Pinterest but the link led me to a sketchy website so i didn’t get it. I’ll send you the link if I find it!
Your profile pic is awesome, by the way.
thx. I found it on Pinterest and I might be slightly obsessed with it XD. It’s the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Cool.
I’m curious to see how far this goes.
Do you know Blades of Acktar by Patricia Mingerik? (hopefully I spelled her last name right)
From what you described, it sounds like it might be similar in some ways to that series (great series by the way. She wrote a wonderful fantasy world without magic)
-
whaley replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Glad you found something new to be passionate about!! I hope the writing goes well!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
XD I have to read Alcatraz. Also, I can’t believe Leo has been compared to Mando as well. (Actually I can now that I think about it, because of the helmet.)
I have watched some of it! I loved the world build and the characters!
Yayy
Yes, unfortunately… I do have a phone 🙁
Nayy…?
Also, doesn’t Hil…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Hello! It is even more nice to meet you!!!! Also, let me introduce myself! I am The lost journal (something from my main WIP) Also know as my real name Kefa, or my split personality, which is the magic potato! (Don’t ask questions…) I work for the potato army, but have also made a truce with the avocado army!
Tis a pleasure, Pot…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hi Freedom! I am intrigued. have you developed how these different arcs blend into the overall story? What’s the worldbuilding you’ve done like so far?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh wait, you just defined it. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
……some of those seem like they were directed at me
Some of them made me think of you XD Especially the Writer Problem #18 one
I laughed though.
and the tiny froggo is pure gold!!
Good, glad you laughed!
And yes, I love that picture! It was a random Pinterest find
also what’s with your signature?
Lol.
So, Andrew and I got in a frien…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Hallelujah! 🥳
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I hope I made your day a little brighter!
Ehyeh Flora
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
And finally, something so sweet <3

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
So accurate… Especially when you look up stuff like poisons and how to end someone with a knife…
- Load More

On Amazon:…[Read more]
And a slightly different mug with a different owl and not purple, but same words on Amazon:…[Read more]
Hopefully that’s helpful
Thank you! *bookmarks tab for when I’m less broke*
“*bookmarks tab for when I’m less broke*”
Such an applicable quote, XD