@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, that’s more accurate. XD
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator @ellette-giselle
If we are going to compare a Narnia character to Eric, I think Eustace is a better fit. He and Eric are both kind of wimpy. And Eustace becomes a dragon.
Though I understand why you would grab Edmund, since Edmund betrays his family.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Lolol. Well, Bernd isn’t a super major character… so I guess you can get his name wrong.
Leon and Julian might not necessarily take the correct option first as well. It might be interesting to see some consequences for hiding their beliefs and how they have to deal with that.
Well…… they have had twelve or so years…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Boppable: To want to tap or lightly punch something you think cute.
I made it up XD
So like my littlest sister’s nose. XD
Lol, your signature!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
They’re names are German! This is where you start to feel some of the German cross– beyond the complection. (Leon and Julian are also German names. Julian being the German version of Julius, which is very Roman. Little glimpse into the world of naming which is an obsession of mine.)
Ah. That’s a good idea.
Thank you for the pro…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I can see the dilemma. I think it is good that Leon and Julian are trying a more subtle approach. I think @hybridlore‘s suggestion is good. They wouldn’t have to lie then.
But they are going to have to come out with the truth eventually.
Leon and Julian might not necessarily take the correct option first as well. It might be…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
lololol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator   @linus-smallprint
What!! NO!! I love Edmond and I don’t like Eric very much………..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
sorry?
Not sure what you mean…..
Sounds good!
Nice, nice. Glad that’s starting to set in. It was harder to show them coming home when they hardly interacted with people and they were in a place that looked a lot like Ardenta because they were right on the boarder. ya know?
They’re names are…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
From what I know of your second book, Kalmar does seem kind of accurate. If he has a redemption arc, I would compare him to Edmund Pevensie.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
In this chapter, you did a better job of showing Leon and Julian are in a place they used to call home. And I’m not just referring to their comments upon seeing the village in the valley. Their interactions with the Klein family, falling right into the traditions, showed this even better than their words.
I like the feel of the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
A possible option for them is to say they prefer worshipping in private, then they’ll obviously worship God and not the idols. But that is pretty close to a lie already and I don’t see that working more than once or twice. Probably the best thing for them to do is to just tell them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I think it’s fine. They have to, in this instance, instead of just jumping at it when they don’t need to. Since Elishavet was the one who pointed that out, I would wait to see what she thinks, but I think that it’s fine.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore  K.
QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE READ ALL POSTED SECTIONS.
So, as we all know, and @elishavet-pidyon pointed out….. Julian took that first encounter full-tilt and without a necessary dose of wise caution. However….. now I’m a little stuck.
Julian and Leon are living in the house of a family who worship’s idols. Due to their c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I was wondering why you never said anything even tho you were active yesterday. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
What section? Kingdom Pen, why didn’t you tell me about this? *Goes back to read*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
I have a question for anyone who’s read the section I posted yesterday.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sobbing cause I’m stuck.
I’d much rather work on something else.
ugh.
After some comments y’all made I wonder if I’m about to take this curve too fast…… but it’s already a SUPER long book and I haven’t even started……….
ugh.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Now you have to change your pfp to “dead potato” which I would assume would be a plate of frenchfries.
lolololol.
also, I LOVE the quote at the bottom and the fact that you said it was “not shakespear” just about killed me. XD XD
- Load More
