@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Heeyy Sara, I’m about a third through your story right now! What kind of critique do you want? Any specific concerns, stuff like that?
Ummmm
Let me think lol
I think I’m just worried about pacing, flow of the story, and if it’s at all interesting lol
And character development ideas would be helpful too!!
I also just want to know t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
LILITU’S NICKNAME IS TULIPS???????
Yeah lol
you can thank one of the boys from my school for that one XDXD
The frog wedding is adorable.
I KNOWWWW
YOU KILLED NEVEAH?!?!?!
no comment….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I just finished your prologue. It’s good, but you overuse italics.
NOOOOOO
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO USE ITALICS😱😱😱😱
*sobs hysterically*
Oh my goodness, they kissed!!!!
yesssss
*coughs* um yeah…chapter three is kinda dark I guess 😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, it must be the fact that I’m breaking a story trope where the wild animals always attack.
Yep! This is a German/Roman hybrid. The German just hasn’t come out much until now.
And…you created another Ernst?
Sorry?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I think Leon should be the one to try explaining things. It would seem to fit his character…and give him something to say since he doesn’t say anything until “Julian, run!”
Leon is still trying to gather his thoughts and figure out what Julian just jumped into…. lol.
Got that about the river.
Haha! I’ve had others complai…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
…
…
Perhaps I’ll share it on here if i ever follow through with anything…
…
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Hmm, I will remember to choose a fork for a weapon next time someone throws me into a tournament.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
All people are weird in their own way, some more dramatically than others. It’s the “normal” ones that usually scare me.
Those are the kinds of people who are average and forgettable enough to be spies, you see.
Why thank you. Glad to be your local online conundrum ✨
<3
Loopy never seemed weird to me.
Oh she’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh I thought it was funny. No worries!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
wHaT!??
Loopy never seemed weird to me.
Funny thing, Whaley, I couldn’t make head or tale of YOU for forever!!
Still not sure if i have.XD -
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Except @loopylin
She’s an absolute weirdo, don’t know what to make of her
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
I was plopped into this world with many weird friends – a pyrotechnician and a chronic tea drinker among them – so the people on here are pretty normal in my eyes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h I mean, that’s what I had assumed. So your thoughts aren’t too crazy. Unless I’m crazy, of course.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I recognised your account. You have access now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
But why though.
Becuuuuuzzzzz Eric isn’t a worse guy than Edmund or Eustace were. He’s cowardly, but he cares about his sister. So there. Humph.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I just got way too much satisfaction out of that response.
- Load More
