@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Esther replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m already committed to reading two other people’s WIPs, but I don’t care I’m still subscribing to this topic!!! One day I’ll get around to getting everything read *sigh* 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ugghhhhhh
there ain’t gonna be no way for me to finish writing my story in time 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH YESSSS MARKY BOYYYY ( @esther-c your nickname stuck lol, no going back now!!! hahaha)
This makes me so happy 🤭🤣
Oh my word, reading through everyone’s comments…. aghhhh!!! I need to seriously start reading it, I’ve just been so busyyy 😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH GIRL I LOVE FANTASY <333333 it’s my favoriteeee I’m so excited!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
also, if KP glitches and you don’t get all the notifs, I try to post at least once a day, so if you check I’ll most likely have posted something between 5:00 in the morning and noon.
Gotchya. I assume this dosen’t include Sundays?
I will read the section you just posted later today.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @theducktator
Finished what I know of the outline. You can use the same link as last time. Any thoughts or ideas to fill in the holes? What do you think of it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Just finished reading through all your chapters… man, I dont even know what to say…
Must read moreeeeee. WRITE WRITE WRITE!
Aw girlie thank you so much… <33
Eloy is my favorite… Aubrielle is probably second. And, since he hasn’t done anything yet that I can see, Cassian is also a fav.
AWWWWW
Why Eloy thoughhhh he kinda just drops off the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Omc thank you so much girl, that means a lot…you’re gonna make me cryyyy
Ahhh thank youuuu 😭😭💜💜💜💜💜
Your critique was EXACTLY what I was looking for, so thank you!!!
–Characters are very easy to picture, and not very easy to forget. XD So you’re good in that area.
YAYYYY!!! That’s one of the things I was worried about, and I’m s…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
True…but she’s funny. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Carrot Cake is my favorite. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
also, if KP glitches and you don’t get all the notifs, I try to post at least once a day, so if you check I’ll most likely have posted something between 5:00 in the morning and noon.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!!
(Sorry, things are crazy right now. Otherwise I would have posted one yesterday too)
The next morning, Leon and Julian woke early. The two sat and read their Bibles for a time. Then Julian sat down beside Leon on the edge of his bed and…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
A moodboard I made for my book…

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Alright, gotta go. *fades into air*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Alright! I will!
Oh, maybe I shouldn’t have tagged anyone…😓… uhhh… maybe I can get off with a warning? because it was y first time making a WIP topic…? 😣
No no no it’s fine!! It’s just my personal feelings. 😅 It’s good to tag people or else they won’t know, and it usually doesn’t bother anyone!
I’m just crazy.
-
-GRCR- started the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*creates new topic for my wip, shaking from great nervousness*
Hello all. Greetings from Burne. Today is—
I think it’s been almost a year since I’ve posted any writing here on KP related to my WIP, but I really really want to start again, so here I am. *opens arms wide and squeezes eyes shut*
I’ll answer any questions about my novel here…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow! Sounds creepy. I do not know much about the fallen…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
