@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YES PLEASE!!
would you…… would you possibly consider drawing RORY?!?!?!
I’d love to see how you imagine him!
You worries if you don’t want to tho. It can totally just be sketchy like the one you just posted. (I actually really like that look)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Woah woah woah *Stumbles back* Thank you!! 😆<3 I’ll post more very soon! In the art chat of course; I don’t want to spam this topic.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@trailblazer @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h,
now you gotta put a chili pepper in a random scene somewhere as a joke.
Also I agree with keilah-h, that would be really funny!Maybe he gives her one!!
That would be hilarious!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I love that one!! The position is excellent!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
He’s just admiring his birdie, no thoughts of world domination or unethical experiments today 😊 lol
*Snorts* That’s pretty funny, I like it
-
whaley replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Subscribes* I’m not very professional, but I like hobby art and this will be an interesting topic. 😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Tagging you because you draw and may have some experience in this.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That would be so cool! I’m currently illustrating my saga, but I also LOVE your art and would consider hiring you to illustrate for me. (One book in particular could really benefit from your style) I don’t know if that’s something that you would be interested in.
I’ve never sold my art, but I think starting a website and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yaayyy I’m glad that’s what you needed!! Awesome! <3 I was so worried for a second that it wasn’t.
you’re gonna make me cryyyy
Aw, don’t cry, I like critiquing and I thought it was a fun way to spend my time. :]
I’ll think about the things you mentioned and are struggling with, and if there’s something you need to brainstorm…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes I have. 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Why Eloy thoughhhh he kinda just drops off the face of the earth and isn’t relevant to the plot *cries* so you won’t be able to see him very much after a while hahaha
NoOoOo! 🥺 Too bad!! Idk he’s just funny to me lol.
I KNOWWWWWWWW
AHHHH that’s the most accurate thing anyone’s ever said about her hahaha
Lolol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I soooo need to custom my brushes, because either the pencil has inconsistent pressure or it’s just me. But that’s a ramble for the art chat.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m already committed to reading two other people’s WIPs, but I don’t care I’m still subscribing to this topic!!! One day I’ll get around to getting everything read *sigh* 🤣
Lol! 😂 Yay! 😄
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Doodles my character and her mum because I felt like it, lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, he needs to mind his own business.😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when half of your brain book and most of your school papers have random notes about your WIPs.
You know you’re a writer when someone asks what you’re writing and you frantically hide your paper and say “words.”
-
Esther replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You might be an author if you randomly eavesdrop on strangers so you can get story ideas.
I lowkey love eavesdropping and people watching, but it’s hard to make it inconspicuous. 🤣
- Load More

