@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
What’s Thaliu even like these days? (And, no, it doesn’t matter if this thread gets hijacked. I think we’re done here, for now at least.)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I spend valentine’s day alone (with my family obviously but other than that).
Lol, same. And I don’t care either, because if I had a boyfriend, I’d have to buy him a present, and I’d rather have the money.
Except for my stuffed caterpillar I married 9 years ago. We’re still together.XD -
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
There’s actually a reason Silvanis acts this way. Maybe Sniper will figure it out sometime. It’d be funny to see what he would say XD.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I would love to see it!
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
“WHAT’S HAPPENING?”-Tacky
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicles22
Silvanis and Fairy
Fairy smiled. She loved hearing everyone sing. She turned to Silvanis who was sitting beside her. “Isn’t it wonderful? I love hearing all the different songs!”
“Wonderful, no. Interesting, yes,” He replied.
Fairy elbowed him. “It is wonderful! Everyone…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone-interested
*whistling*
I’m just casually going to share my
unfinishedplaylist for TPE… (I also decided I am going to keep writing it and post it eventually—I was feeling dramatic a while ago when i decided to let my TPE topic fade, idek :P)… I wanted to use a prompt, but i can’t find one I like so im doing whatever I want.no one can s…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I will answer your audience questions in a few days when I have time. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think me and shadow are the only people on here who write anything creepy… 😂
You’re not the only ones. My Lovedream project is sci-fi fantasy mixed with horror, or something like that.
I’m following along! And I’ll answer any group questions you post; for now, I’ll stay quiet. *Ninja reads*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Would you like Dante and Alpha to interact? I can have him go back to their room. If not, that’s ok too :]
Sure. Sorry I haven’t been very active.
I’ll write something short with Alpha quick
Alpha
The scraping sound of blade to stone filled the room. Alpha carefully sharpened one of his knives, before stopping and checking the edge. D…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
One thing I’ve noticed is that you tend to use a lot of ellipses.
“Our house is full of ducks!!!!”
Ducks???👀
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome! I approved it.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry I’m late.
Sounds interesting. Sure, I will give your book a try. I’ve sent an access request from Justin Russell (the 458th one apparently).
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry, I’m late. (By a week too, yikes!) But now I am here and have read the two chapters you posted. So far, it looks good. You can tag me on the next chapters.
The general plot of the story is that the townsfolk in Rosen, an isolated town surrounded by a forest, go missing, and two twins and three of their questionable allies are…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m going to be able to submit something!!!!!!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I promise it was completely coincidental.
this time.Well, you’ve already got a Roland for my dad, and a Julian and Adrian for two of his brothers. If you manage to get the names of his other three brothers in there, then I’m going to be suspicious. (You however did get what was almost the name of the 5th brother, Quinton)
- Load More
