@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Haha, true though. 😂
The guys I know can do the accent pretty well though, just cuz they’re so accustomed to it🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Lolll 😂😂
The Aussies I know are actually redheads…
(Bro… I wonder if Andrew is stalking our conversation, seeing as he’s an Aussie 🤭)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks so much better! I love that we got to see their family now. I feel like I know the characters so much better already.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
I love that! You should write it! I didn’t know C. S. Lewis had said what happened to her.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
what is it about them that we Americans find so fascinating??
I have no idea 😂 I guess Americans just have a boring flat accent so we like to hear something different 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I feel bad saying this because a couple others have said the same thing, but I can’t submit a story this time. 😭😭 School and other responsibilities took priority over writing these past couple of weeks and I wasn’t able to get much done. 😣 I’m so sorry!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m really really sorry… I wasn’t able to come up with an idea for the prompt, so I don’t have anything. 😑😓 sorry…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
I love that soo much!! That was always so sad to me. I didn’t know C. S. Lewis told everyone what happened to her afterward!
You should totally write it!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
that’s so cool!! Email me any ideas if you want! I’d love to help!
It may be that you come up with the ideas and I actually write them down. 😂 -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
yes, yes, and YES!!!!
Oh my goodness!!! We you the one I was talking to about this!?! I literally just told someone that I wanted to write a book that followed Susan after the others died!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah! That sounds like an awesome idea!
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Bingley: Why are you ignoring Lizzie?
Darcy: I’m playing hard to get.
Bingley: Why would you do that? You’re already hard to want. -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s excessive.
These things just happen. Where else am I supposed to put my magic systems? In space?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

(I think at this point I only have, like, two that I care much about?).
Me, with 12: 😐
What’s the second? Ciale?
The floating islands idea (which was the whole main ‘thing’ for Thaliu) I’m not as interested in anymore, so I’m not sure where I’ll go with that (I still like Thaliu, just not sure if I want to rework th…
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alpha
Alpha tossed Dante a handkerchief. “Sorry, I was playing with a new technique. And put pressure on that cut.” Alpha reached out his hand and recalled the knife, which had lost its vapor but still came to his hand. “Sorry about the coat. I can get my little sister to fix it if you would like me to.” Alpha used the same process to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
LOL I’m laughing so hard, I’m crying.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
What’s Thaliu even like these days? (And, no, it doesn’t matter if this thread gets hijacked. I think we’re done here, for now at least.)
- Load More
