@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ha! Took me a second to figure out where this is going……. I’ll be surprised if they’re both still alive and out of jail by the end of the day.
Lol
You kidding me? The police have already tried to take Alpha (when he stabbed Jep and Chase went to the hospital) and well, Alpha hasn’t stepped foot in the station yet.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator @ellette-giselle
I bet he’s gonna die in the end.He can’t die; I like him too much!
Oh dear…well, two more stories left and then you’ll know. Don’t worry, Baron will be happy with the ending.
I would love to see this published someday!
Hopefully sometime in Spring I will submit it to a publisher. Fingers crossed though cuz…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Hm… You can go this route. I put a skylight on the train car as a light source. It’s exaggerated so you get the idea.

Otherwise, if you don’t want another light source, I’d say just shade as if the sun is above. A glow still falls on us during a cloudy day, even if it doesn’t lead to sharp shadows.
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Bro, I was literally like smashing the submit button and it took forever for that response to post 🤦🏻♀️🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
My story is not a lighthearted, hopeful story, at least in the beginning. Right now it’s supposed to be “depressing” and dark. Honestly, to add sprinkles of hope in wouldn’t work for what’s going to happen in the next few chapters. Because right now, none of my characters know God, and so without God there is no hope. I want to…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I also hope I didn’t come across as rude or brushing you off…I really do appreciate your thoughts because that means I need to work on foreshadowing! And explaining my book to others helps me flesh out my thoughts a little more! Thank you so much! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Gradually, though, the cough turned into a hoarse, uncontrolled laugh. A moment later he sat up, a half-grin on his face, and his pupil dilated like a cat’s in the dark.
My heartbeat actually spiked when I read that
-
Ellette Giselle and
Power are now friends 1 year, 7 months ago -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, I get it. I thought Quinton was the name.
Okay….. hmm. This’ll be interesting. Your grandmother is a woman of good taste when it comes to names if I do say so myself.
If Kleins and Roland aren’t important to the story anymore, spending too much time with them may only make the reader disappointed when they are left b…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
So wait, how many brothers are there. I got Julian, Roland, Adrian, and Quinton, (almost because I had a Quin)
Are there two or three more?
There are 6. Quinton was almost the name of the fifth, but my Gunny (who was very picky when it came to names) decided to make that his middle name instead. So you still have 3 to go.
So,…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey! Our could snap just ended up here in Canada, We are finally in plus temperatures, and there’s hope that spring exsists! I don’t need 10 snowballs being hurled at me!
But I guess I can’t argue with being hit.
Currently working on outlining my second book right now. I will let you know when I’ve met the quota.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Uh…. not really. It’s kind of a mess.
So wait, how many brothers are there. I got Julian, Roland, Adrian, and Quinton, (almost because I had a Quin)
Are there two or three more?
I was kind of surprised that Leon and Julian are headed out since for both of the previous books, the protagonists just ended up staying with…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Glad you are back! I hope things went well with that.
Where were we? Ah yes, you were stealing names from my Gunny for your characters. (No, I won’t tell you what she named my dad’s other three brothers. It will be funnier if you stumble across those names by accident.)
I was kind of surprised that Leon and Julian are headed…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
That was so good!!! I’m so worried about Baron now. 😢 He can’t die; I like him too much!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
okay thanks! I’ll think about it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok, so the biggest thing I noticed was the lack of hope throughout the story. The characters seemed to think about death a lot and were put through a lot of physical pain. There’s nothing inherently wrong with that, but it needs to be balanced out with hope. When I got to read those Lilitu/Sef memories from when they were little, that w…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That makes sense! Jsyk, you don’t have to participate in everything, but they do offer a lot of different challenges and things for people who can do them. I didn’t even make my goal last time (
embarrassingly so xD) because of school and homework. But I still had a ton of fun! It’s okay if you can’t do it, though. I underst…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
okay, well I may wait until next time. i have a tone of stuff going on. We’ll see. 😉
- Load More
