@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I was told the writing style wasn’t great either.
It’s crass, in a funny way. XD I’ve only read the first book.
Have you read the original Rapunzel? Like, the 100 page narrative? Old, old, old.
I don’t think so. Then again, I know a lot of variations, so I’ve probably read an abridged version at some point.
I’ve nev…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Well, thank you for venturing into new grounds! This does help freshen up this story from the others.
Thanks! That’s the goal!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
linus-smallprint
All four gospels and Acts in one night? Wow. These guys love to read.
First off, that’s not THAT MUCH.
secondly, they started in the morning and went on through the night to the next morning.
thirdly, yes, they love to study.
Why do I have a feeling someone from Leon and Julian’s group is going to end up in these g…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m glad you enjoyed it! Definitely a new feel.
Well, thank you for venturing into new grounds! This does help freshen up this story from the others.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
“When I read the gospels, it was clear that they were written by four different men, and that being so, those four different men record what they saw, how they saw it, and what details they believe were most important,” Heinrich explained. “Matthew, for instance, has a long genealogy in the beginning of his account and write…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
One of my characters owns a pizza shop, Duck and Fred’s, and I made the Duck’s Special once. It made me so happy.
Awh cool! that’s so fun!! 🤩💛
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Here ya go
Marcel
Marcel meandered through the morning rush, stuffing his satchel shut and tucking his wings in for less drag.
Since yesterday, he had kept an eye out for the youngest students. The low staff wasn’t helping anything, and there was no way a kid was going to be kidnapped again.
In a matter of hours, the kindergarteners…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
@elishavet-elroi
Voice-claims! Yes! I got so happy when Sight and Sound’s David came out and the lead actor sounded like one of my characters.
💛💛
Research definitely counts as a hobby. And the food is so important. Have you cooked several of your traditional dishes?
Heh heh, not yet 😅 I’m still learning a lot of basics so it’ll probably be a while…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t think you are going overboard with different aspects of Sara’s character. The different aspects of her character aren’t distracting from each other. Her synesthesia gives he a unique perspective on the world. Her depression is a flaw she is seeking to overcome. Her love of facts interests her, and as my editor says,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh. My. Goodness.
Keep that creep away from my Rory or I swear the kid’s gonna die of fright! 😂😂😂
H
e’s traumatized enough already. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!!
The day passed, and the five young men explored the town. Everyone seemed to be very busy, and no one was interested in talking with them. So, the five decided to scout out the town and see what it was like. As Roland had said, the town wa…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
lol.
I was told the writing style wasn’t great either.
Have you read the original Rapunzel? Like, the 100 page narrative? Old, old, old.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, and Tangled is better than the original tale. I feel like that doesn’t count, because the fairy tales are so short and not-detailed by nature.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Never read the HTYD books because someone told me not to and just stick with the movies.
Haha, I know why. Some of the differences are night and day. Toothless is tiny and green, Fishlegs is thin… Makes me laugh to even think about it.
Oh, War Horse reminds me of another one! 101 Dalmatians is better than the book in some ways.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Ha, your drawing illustrated the confrontation quite well. :] I like the subtle coloring for Sniper’s tail and legs.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Just emailed you about this!!!!!
IT”S SO GOOD! -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
WOW!!!! I LOVE IT!
What program did you use?!?!?! -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal @keilah-h @theducktator
Never read the HTYD books because someone told me not to and just stick with the movies.
Never read Princess Bride but I really want to!
There are two movies that were better than the book that I can think of off the top of my head……. but I forgot the second. XD
The bi…[Read more]
- Load More
