@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I started gesture drawing while listening to videos on the French Revolution. And I just kept adding more. So here’s a good day’s work! (I used photo references because I want to learn how to draw quicker.) (And of course, can’t go without a little character pose on the side to keep me company.)

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Sounds good to me! I probably won’t have a lot to offer because my art is few and far between, but it’s a cool idea.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Normally everyone’s trying to kill each other with jokes.
That’s how my class works too. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Sure! I can’t RP until later though. School. 🙁
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I think I’m gonna take Chase out of the hospital now.
Though, I could’ve brought him back earlier, seen as how no one apparently knew he went there anyways
Chase
Chase walked slowly down the sidewalk, looking down at his shoes. His left arm was in a sling, his head hurt terribly, and he was tired, but otherwise okay. He halted his slow walk…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @theducktator
I’m still struggling to get through an outline, but it’s not working out well. I keep on getting to judgmental with myself, trying to write the perfect outline. I keep thinking, ‘ is this really what Alan would do? Is he unlearning what he learned in book I here? Is that a bad thing for his character…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Here’s Sara! I hope you like her!
She’s not smiling because I was trying to capture the way she feels to me at this point in the story. Hope that’s okay.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, well I’m just going to risk it and if you hate her I can try again.
Here’s Carrot Cake.

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
ah! Okay.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone I’m going to send Celarent somewhere else.
Celarent
Celarent glanced uneasily at the janitor talking to the water elemental. He didn’t trust chaps with more limbs than considered normal. Not that he trusted anyone else either, but it would be too easy to pick pockets with hands like that. He summoned a gust of wind and flew down a nearby hallway.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Pro-tip for movie watchers: Stop-motions tend to be higher art quality than normal 3D. I should make a list of my favorites and post it in the movie topic!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Ahh, so exciting!! Great job!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I looked it up and it seems like it might be…. claymation? Something like that.
Yep! It’s stop-motion with lots of different materials. Stop-motions can be less expensive for the filmmakers, but they have to work a lot more.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
well then, I’ll keep it in mind.
I looked it up and it seems like it might be…. claymation? Something like that.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ryla
Ryla smiled gratefully at Liko. At least she would have one friend here. But there was another thing bothering her. “I’ve heard rumors of a dance. Is that mandatory?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
When I say it’s a good horror story, I mean that. There are a lot of thought-provoking horrors out there, usually to represent things gone too far, like dystopias. I think most good horrors are functionally dystopias.
Coraline is about home, courage, and the horrors of wishful thinking. It takes a ‘what if’ and digs into exactly…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
The Village wasn’t that bad, to be honest. It was disturbing, but in more of a thought-provoking way because of the plot.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I like dramatic dark things as long as it’s there for a purpose beyond making me scream or feel creeped out. It has to be there for a reason, and the reason needs to be highlighting the light!
- Load More
