@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I use Pinterest or simply type what I want into a search engine and click “Images”.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you for your feedback!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Wanna take a crack at what Leon’s not telling, or have ya got no idea?
Not at the moment, no. I had some thoughts, but Julian already guessed them aloud. I’ll wait and see what else you reveal.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
WOW!! Those are awesome!
I don’t use references really. Unless it’s for outfits……….
Nice!! I like it!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @rae @ellette-giselle @anyone
Where does everyone get their photo references for practice? I used Pinterest for the art on the last page, but I’m wondering if there’s a better source…?
Pinterest has lots of stuff, I’m just curious. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I like the expressions! Looks like you use Procreate too, lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, so you did actually make them stay. But you’re zooming through this as well in order not to interfere with the pacing. That works.
Phew, glad it works. XD
I’m glad for this scene. Before I read this section, I was hoping your next section would have something like it. We’ve had many scenes of preaching the gospel, peopl…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
haha! Nope, no electricity.
It’s a mix. The more advanced kingdoms have a middle-ages feel, while the others are more Roman, old Britania, etc.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, so you did actually make them stay. But you’re zooming through this as well in order not to interfere with the pacing. That works.
 It was late one evening and Julian was wandering aimlessly through the halls of the University.
I’m glad for this scene. Before I read this section, I was hoping your next section would have…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I see, that makes sense. XD
 I’m assuming this means your story’s setting is basically an alternate Europe. Is the Common Tongue an English equivalent or something else?
yeah, just about.
Yes, English.
ohhhhh ok! I like the style, it makes it different than the other two
Good. That’s the goal.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
True, true 😂
And it has a lot to do with–––––
You’re just going to leave me hanging? XD
Ahh, gotcha.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yay!!! *dance of victory*
😂😂😂 Talk about a rude awakening!
Lolol.
Well, Leon was hit in the face!!
I’m interested in Leon’s backstory more now. He seems to be hiding something from Julian and the others. It will be interesting to see him go back to where he used to fight.
idk if I’d say hiding it as much as hates to talk abo…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Great section!! I think you pulled it off. It doesn’t feel too odd or confusing. We are told when the time is passing by, and given a few details, and then the winter is over.
and the other down Julian’s back while he lay sleeping.
😂😂😂 Talk about a rude awakening!
I’m interested in Leon’s backstory more now. He seems to be hidi…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!!
Imperial Winters are not very exciting, so I’m going to try to cover the whole time in this next section. We’ll see if I can pull it off.
The fifteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
December 2nd
The EmpireEarly this morning, I wa…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Well, I’m guessing someone is going to get thrown into a colosseum. You have five guys there…some of them are bound to get hurt…or killed. It just has to happen.
*shocked gasp* what have I ever done to my characters to make you think such dreadful things!
They technically don’t have a “Colosseum”. Just arenas and amphi…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
lolol.
So, any thoughts on the third section? You only mentioned the first and second.
Any guesses concerning the future?
- Load More
