@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint @Liberty @Hybridlore @Koshka @elishavet-pidyon @Keilah-h
NEXT SECTION!!!
“So, what do you think we’ll encounter in Clonabay?” Rolf asked.
“Sin and darkness,” Leon replied in a low voice.
Rolf glanced over his shoulder. “I hope Roland’s alright. I’ve seen him get hurt plenty of times, and this is about th…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m so glad!!
Did I do him right? (I’m not in the habit of drawing skeletal characters. XD)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Horror (also youtube channel recommendation) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 7 months ago
*Subscribes* I’ll comment more on this later, but I need to sleep.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t want to skip Barnes’ class, or her own exhaustion will be all for naught.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
This is HILARIOUS. *eats popcorn*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Is he meant to be really smart, but doesn’t necessarily care about school?
You nailed it! Is that enough description, or do you want me to try to elaborate? 😜 And don’t worry, you’re good.
Awesome, thank you! Yeah, Alec is one of my favorites. 🥰
By the way, are you planning to post a new chapter of your WIP soon? I’m looking forward…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
!!! PROGRAM HACKED!!!

“Welcome, my tater-tot munchers.
Today, we have been prosecuted by the world. Those who believe our cause to be tasteless have cast an iron grip upon our communications. They broadcast to all, painting us as villains for liking quality food.
Today, I ask you to rise up. This world is in need of a revolution. Eat mashed p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I still really like the name A’Grend for a kingdom
-
whaley replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Notifs have been really bad, so I’ll notif you here. I messaged you on my profile :]
-
whaley replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m glad to see you writing again! Sometimes it can feel like such a chore. ❤️ But I think it just takes some time. I’ve also been helping Loops (a teensy-weensy bit) and I’ve thought about reading through the whole roleplay. Even if we weren’t the best writers, and we still aren’t, it’s still fun.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hey girl, are you interested in exchanging emails? You don’t have to if you don’t want to. 🙂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
ugh, I am so bored.
Same. I should probably do Latin, but then I’ll be more bored.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
WE’RE IN THE AFTERWORD PEOPLE! WE’RE FAMOUS!
- Load More



mm, not sure, maybe later down the road? I’d have to ask (:
Gotcha, that’s fine 😝