@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Considering the circumstances, I don’t think the above will go through his mind. I think he’ll run there because that’s the only place he can go really, and he’s going to be having a really, really hard time. It’s going to be surprising if he thinks clearly enough to get back there without getting lost or injured. Then he gets…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Is it bad that it was reversed?
I’m not convinced by Julian telling Dian the gospel in that moment
Ugh.
I had that feeling as I was editing it.
Hmm…. I might possibly chuck that section altogether………..
So is it bad that Julian responded differently?
Well….. I think that might be because that tends to be w…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
And there may be other ways to get Alan with his friends that would work better.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I should mention that Alan acctually doesn’t even know if his friends are still there, thinking Stripe might have gotten them to move on.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @whalekeeper
Okay, another question for all of you. I’m wondering if Alan would even return to the abandoned village. After he escapes the prison, he starts heading there since he has nowhere else to go in the moment, but then it occurs to him that the Wizards will probably look for him there. His friends are in…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Well that is exactly how you should picture him! Bravo! 👏🏻
Wow. That’s like… a first for me.
I thought about having a POV for him….. but that will start fracturing into lots of POVs and the question will be, “Why Rolf over Aelic and Roland?” and then I’ll have five POVs going.
Yup. Well, no need to go into Rolf’s head.…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @whalekeeper
All right. Thank you for your thoughts. I might try the first draft with the henchmen, and if I don’t like them, I can pull them out later.
Acctually, the sarcastic henchmen who always wonder how they ended up with their job are some of the henchmen I like, but I don’t think that fits TNPT, so I’ll see…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Leon’s prayer at the beginning was what I was expecting to be going through Rolf’s head instead, then Leon being the one who encourages as he has gone through so much more. I was supprised when it was reversed!
I’m not convinced by Julian telling Dian the gospel in that moment. Both before and after, he is caught in grief over…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s insane, but yeah, at least the class all knew it was wrong. Thanks for the inspiration!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I feel like I’ve heard that song before, but I can’t tell if I actually have or if it is just similar to another song I’ve heard before. I can see why you waited to post this until after Rolf and Leon were captured. It fits much more now that that happened.
I remember reading the book in the first meme you posted. It’s called All…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, it’s rough, I feel you. Exactly, it’s just that sometimes the things that feel so big to us don’t matter so much to other people, or they’re too hard to explain.
Okay, sounds good! Hopefully someday we can plan one you’ll be able to make. 😊
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow, that’s messed up. At least you all had the support of your class.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @stephie
Thank you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION
Leon woke in the darkness. He heard Rolf breathing and felt the rocking of the ship below him. He sat up, wondering where they were going and what fate lay ahead. Leon leaned against the side of the ship’s hold and drew his knees to his chest,…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I think so! Send it!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
*Laughs* Sounds like you know how to steel the show.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @rae
THIS IS HOW WE MADE UP WYOH
Ohhh yeah… I totally forgot about that. That was really weird!
I really enjoy reminiscing about the Character Party RP, even though Ottoline (and my writing in general) is SO CLICHE and CRINGE…it’s still so funny hahaha
Yep, that era was pretty great! We’ve tried so man…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah I know. At first I could never see it fitting, but the more I listened to it the more I kept thinking about these guys, (specifically Leon for some reason) so now it has to be the book theme song, because I think about them every time. 😂
Ah, I get it.
We didn’t do Aladdin because of the clothing the girls are wearing. I have…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

- Load More
