@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry, didn’t get tagged yesterday. I think Linus has a valid concern about the scene with Julian and Dian, but moving the scene where Julian shares the Gospel with him to a day or so later would fix it, in my opinion.
I think it was nice to see Julian argue with God a little bit. It’s slightly a different reaction than you…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h   @linus-smallprint
So, keilah likes the scene that you have a problem with, linus! This is great. 🤣
Here’s an idea. What if I shift it a little so that the conversation happened a day or two after they had already been on the ship? Do you think that would work?
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
It is the morning of the dance. The party will start in the evening so there’s still plenty of time.
Oh okay. Thanks lol.
@anyonewhowantstoreadmyweirdwritingortalktomycharacterswhoneedmentalhelp
Maverick
Maverick’s heart pounded with caffeine-inspired adrenaline and lack of sleep. He rambled on the entire way to class with his bro…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Celarent
Oh, wonderful, a winged boy. As if this weren’t peculiar enough. Celarent squirmed. The greatest thief in Laerylia was not supposed to end up in such embarrassing situations. How disgraceful. Not to mention weird. “Let me go! I’m not one of whoever they are! I don’t know who you or bird boy are!” He reached for his knife.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
On behalf of the entire duck kingdom, I would like to thank Potato news 64 for this great honor. Except for Piper. We don’t approve of Piper. With utmost gratitude, and no small amount of concern, the kingdom of the ducks would like to offer foreign aid in the the form of emotional support teddy bears, and our deepest…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle and
TheShadow are now friends 1 year, 6 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow
Thank you! 🥰 -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh cool! Have you ever played a game? How does designing a character work? (If you’ve done that)
Well, that’s more experience than me. XD
Oh, and did that pudding ever thicken?
NOOO it DIDN’T
The flavor is still good, though. :p
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
I would appreciate it if you guys could pray for me! My OCD’s been worse lately, and I’ve been feeling depressed some days. Just pray for healing for my OCD and that God would help me lean on Him and grow closer to Him.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay! It looks good! 😊 Looking forward to the next one!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m kind of clueless about the whole thing, but it sounds like it could be fun.
Oh, and did that pudding ever thicken?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
So you like it? You think i should keep it?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Does anyone have experience playing DnD? We talked about it on the meet-up call today, and I’ve done a bit of research.
(I know this probably isn’t the best place to ask, but I’m also interested to see if most people avoid the game, or whatever.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Aw, I’m sorry to hear that, I’ll be praying for you.
Thanks man 🙂
It is the morning of the dance. The party will start in the evening so there’s still plenty of time.
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I think it would depend on how traumatized Alan’s instincts are. It makes sense for somebody in panic to fly off into risky situations, but if he has the sense to think about how he’s going to travel and hide, then he might have to put some thought into where he is going.
-
Beth changed their profile picture 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
What day is it on here? I wanted to write something but I always get off track with this and disappear for a million years. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I have also considered making up a world with my friends and doing our own fantasy RPG in it.
Hey, that could be interesting!
Yikes! That’s scary
yeah. No kidding.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
My two of my mom’s guy friends were killed through that game when she was a teenager.
Yikes! That’s scary
- Load More
