@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
And as an apology to all of you for not posting it yesterday, here’s another one

Dixy is the result of an art challenge where I took markers whose names made no sense to me considering what the color looked like or were kinda weird and made a drawing
She’s not a character who’s mute, but still very expressive in other ways
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley started the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Could you survive in your story’s universe? If not, why? If so, how?
I thought this might be a fun question for everyone! (Since the last question was so serious.)
In Lovedream, this depends on luck and my own charisma. I might fit in very easily with the culture and the trade. At first, I need lodging and a job in one of the corner restaurants.…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge @theductator 😂
Marcel
Before Mateo could pick up the panic-stricken boy by his scruff again, Marcel quickly shifted the skeleton spirit’s hand into his own – finally shaking it. He stepped in between Mateo and the boy. “We all freely go to Foreign Culture.”
Hugo
“That shouldn’t be a problem.” Hugo…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
seems to be a mutual favorite!
Looks like that scene is a good one. 😁
I’m excited to see if/how Leon reaches Ian.
you may regret saying that…………..
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Great section! I too loved the part where they told the children about Jesus. I’m excited to see if/how Leon reaches Ian.
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Awesome, thanks for the answers!
Should a KP DnD campaign?
Me and Loops have talked about setting up a campaign. I think it would have to be dependant on who wants to, and who is willing to participate through Zoom.
I want to find a manual first and run things past my dad, since he used to play in high school.
-
Esther replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhh, haha, gotcha 🤪
yeah I actually had no idea this was where Wyoh originated!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying! <33
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Wait why are we talking about Fantasy School deaths?
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
And then there was that time multiple characters destroyed a flesh monster
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Hugo has also stabbed Alpha and would have killed him if Alpha was anyone else – but if I remember correctly, Ruth was the one who decided Alpha was in range of the knife. It was kind of an accident. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I think whaley decided that he did.
Rory left him wounded.
Barnes found him dead.
*shrug*
BESIDES! The thug was beating him up and was gonna kill him!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
https://editor.reedsy.com/s/p8SdhuQ
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @esther-c @grcr @theducktator @theshadow @anyone-else
I JUST WROTE A NEW CHAPTERRR-
oh wow!
so in order to exert his power he needs to steal from her. Interesting.
-
yeah, he gets power off of the lies she believes. but she doesn’t know that yet.
-
ohhhh! ok that makes sense.
-
-
-
I feel terrible for her. That life seems excruciating.
-
yeah…it is *cries*
-
-
Wait whattt
Iverrrr 🧐-
PLOT TWIST BWAHAHAA
-
What’s the twist? I didn’t see a twist, but that might’ve just been me.
-
Because TIGIN showed up…the same Pythonos that tried to kill Liv in the desert, and the same Pythonos that held Ottoline captive…he survived the tidal wave and he knows Iver!
-
Oh I’d forgotten his name.
-
ohhhh okay! so it’s all coming together.
-
YESSSSS
bwahahahahha
-
-
-
-
-
Oh my goodness, poor Sef. *is slightly traumatized* Lilitu, save her!
-
I KNOWWWWW
XXD
-
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Praying!! 🙏 - Load More

