@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
ball’s in your court ma’am. i have no idea where we’re going.
Rory
Rory walked beside Leo, trying to force the limp from his steps. His mind was slowly working over what Leo had said, and he risked a glance at the older boy. “Leo… what’s knighted?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Haha!!! I love that meme so much!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooops! 😂
Wow, I have no idea what was even going on. I think Leo and Rory were having “brother time” 😄
Rory
Rory looked up quickly. “I’ll come with you right now!” He scrambled up. “That is, I’ll come with you now… if you would like me to… if your orders are to do so… sir… Leo.”
He shifted from one foot to the…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Paisley
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Soda. That was the same stuff that Marcel had gotten him at that shop. Chase himself had gotten some for Sef. He kind of liked soda.
He nodded.
sorry, it’s short
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
The first thing he knew was the pain. He couldn’t remember having ever been in such terrible pain. Then he felt that he was lying on something softer than the ground, and someone was bathing his back with cool water.
“Will he be alright?” a…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oops, I missed that we couldn’t vote Piper. Paisley then.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Piper
-
Beth's profile was updated 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
“I know about a broken vending machine nearby that you can get free drinks out of,”
Waaaiiit… I think I know which vending machine this is. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, I had considered it…. but they wouldn’t work together.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense. I’ve read the Ilyon Chronicles, which kind of has a similar vibe to your story’s time period and world, and one of the side characters (Christian) married a former prostitute after she became a believer. So, maybe it kind of reminded me of that, I don’t know.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
well good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Exactly. She is not a love interest.
Also, another reason her and julian interacting a lot wouldn’t be a good idea is because she has not had good involvment with men so she is really, really raw in that area and needs extra space.
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I forgot how much I loved Maverick XD
Thanks XD. I promise there are scenes for him in my WIP where he is serious. It seems like I can’t write anything serious for him on this rp. Lol.
The memes are wonderful😂
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
YAY. IT WORKED. I THOUGHT- why am I typing in all caps…
It wasn’t working and I thought this would be the day I died (not really)! But it’s working now!
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*testing to see if it won’t crash on me when I try to post this time, unlike the other 10000 times I tried*
- Load More

