@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Great scene! *sniffles* 💔😭
@the_lost-journal That’s exciting! Hopefully it works!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry for taking so LONNNGGGG to reply!
Well now we’re even because I took FOREVER to reply as well!! 🤣 So sorry!!! 😭
Oh, yeah I should’ve mentioned that! About how mega churches are almost always portrayed badly. (Ofc there are some awful mega churches.) But what I mean about “giving them a good church experience” is truly b…
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, of course girl!! <333
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I wonder if we could get someone more active promoted to a moderator. We’d have to get the attention of an existing moderator to do so, but it seems like it would be helpful.
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!! <33
one thing I’ll suggest, is that I feel like you don’t really introduce the family to us in the first few chapters. At first I wasn’t even sure if Blake was their sibling or not XDXD
They do have a HUGE family, so setting a solid foundation and making all the siblings and the parents unique and established in ou…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Wyoh apparently doesn’t like to notify me when you tag me 😑 Anywayyyy Loved the scene! But also feel so bad for Riker!! 😥
Oh cool! Awesome!!
-
freedom replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Poor November and Ara😭
BUT I LOVE THE SCENES
Callan is…💀 and I ADORE Ara’s uncle already🤭
and I think you portrayed that scene very well without going into explaining it completely and rather leaving it vague.
Job very well done👏👏👏
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 (btw, I’ve been LOVING the scenes you’ve been posting, girl🤩) @rae @theducktator @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
Y’all want a Riker scene for Book #3? 🫣
well here it is anyway (part of it at least)
What did Leon know?
As far as Riker knew, Leon had a good, loving…
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Did you get snow???
Yes. Up here in Canada, we’ve gotten snow as late as May.
Maybe I’ve been writing too many Nazi POVs.
Probably. No soup for you.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Seems like Leon takes some pride in his strength. I wounder if he is not just working for the glory of God anymore, but also to prove he still can.
“Oh yes,” Caleb replied. “As good a master as any slave could want! He is just and kind. We are almost free here. We do the work required–– which is a fair amount–– and then we are f…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO READ THIS SECTION!!!!!!!!!
I’m so happy! I posted it and I was like, “Liberty’s gonna love this!!!”
Haha!!! I’m so glad I threw you a loop!!
Good! I’m glad you were scared for him! 😂
I’m so HAPPY!!!!!!!
So, this is really cazy because I never thought this scene was one of my best!!…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh my word!! 😂
Huh, this was never one of my best scenes in my mind. That’s funny how that does that. 🤣
Also, Ian’s conversion was one of my favorites to date for a number of reasons.
Ooooo!!! TELL ME!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Chase grabbed one of the two, not knowing the difference besides their colorful packaging. Then he froze, turning the can over in his hand. How do you open this? He had never seen drinks stored in a metal can. He panicked a little. He could ask Felicity, but would she think him stupid? What did it matter? If she thought it s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m a bit missy with the point of view in there,
Messy…. I believe.
Yes. I feel like correcting people’s grammar today.
Maybe I’ve been writing too many Nazi POVs.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
- Load More
