@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I gotta work out exactly how Erich got into the US Army tbh😂🫣 I’m thinking it could’ve been a part of the offer for giving him a shorter sentence or something, but I gotta put more research into it
Or he just joined the Army after he had his sentence.
idk exactly yet. 😅 if I have to change things a bit I…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m on nowwwww 🤭
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I’d be down to find/create/start a new KP community thing too… 😃😃
only thing is I don’t think I’d be allowed back on Discord because we had a… scary predatory… moment happen on there… so I don’t know… I’d have to ask… 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I’d be open to creating our own community. Slack would probably work for me, I’d have to check with my parents about Discord since I don’t have it yet. There’s also Group Me… which I don’t know much about, but plenty of youth groups seem to use it for announcements (not sure if you can create mini channels or anything like that.)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Got another busy start to this week, so I won’t be able to give you feedback until later. Sorry.
-
Esther replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h
I’ve never used Discord, but I’m open to it!! I wasn’t aware you could have separate channels and such.Keilah, Slack is mostly used for businesses, but I’ve also been a part of a writing camp that uses it and it works pretty well. The only problem is that if we use the free version, the message history is only 90 days.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yep! I noticed that! 😆 “Teacher.” I like it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Awesome!! I’m so glad you liked it!!!
Yeah….. Rolf had a rough time of it, but he got out sooner, whereas Leon was in the bad situation longer… things just didn’t escalate so high.
btw, was it you who asked about him changing his name? Well, if it was, you now have an answer!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I love the way you put us inside Rolf’s story instead of having him just tell it. It worked so much better. Also, the transitions were great.
Good section. The part about Conrad was sad, though. I don’t really have any big critiques. Great job!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
It looks good! I don’t have any major critiques. It is a very short chapter, but it does a good job of building on the tension. Also, I like the way you described the trees.
It seems a little weird that Olivia and Adeline and Dylan don’t seem to care about their families… well, maybe Dylan a little bit.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Love it!!
Also was not expecting Erich! I need to know how he joined the American army!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!!
Interesting POV switch. A new technique I tried out for telling long stories rather then having a ton of first-person dialogue. Let me know what y’all think.
The sixteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
September 9th
The Empire<… -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oooo!! I like this!! This is getting good!
And, what if, what if we don’t make it?
This is a little cluncky because of the punctuation. If you did: “And what if–– what if we don’t make it?” or “And what if. . . what if we don’t make it?” either of those would work well. Use the dash if you want it to read as a sudden horrif…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks you two.
As for online, I don’t trust it. I’ve heard and seen too many online things get hacked for my liking. 😅
Thanks for the suggestion though!
-
Esther replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Or if we can’t do Slack find another free platform where we can have separate channels/forums to keep everything organized
-
Esther replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m half-tempted just to create our own Slack community at this point. Since (i think) we all trust each other. And then only people we know can get in (no more stalkers XP).
Because if KP was just abandoned, then we’ve got our own little writing community that will live on
Idk 🤷🏻♀️ Just an idea…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
That one.
- Load More
