@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
He and Alec are my favorite.
I hope one of them dies in the end.
Why am I not surprised loll
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Slips in* I’ve also met somebody who looks like one of your Hallie faceclaims. 😅 First moodboard, left, with the long red hair. It’s crazy how similar they look. I’ve had this thought since you started using the photo, but never thought to tell you for some reason.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Does Everette have a board??? I want an Everette board!!!
He and Alec are my favorite.
I hope one of them dies in the end.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I mean, if I bumped up the year the story takes place a decade or two, it would be even more realistic cuz then she’d be of marrying age!!! 😆
Oh no!! I have some characters from older WIPs that I would not like to meet 🫣😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I TOLD YOU I MET HER IN REAL LIFE!!!!!
Maybe all our writing has come to life and our characters are walking around in different places!! (sounds like a movie or something)
It could be kinda scary if some of my villains got loose. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle
No way!!! That’s insane!!! 😱 Oh my goodness that’s so funny!! 😂😂 That’s so crazyyyy. Wait what did her husband fiance look like?? -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!!
Days passed, and slowly, Leon regained some of the strength he had lost. On the second week, he was told he could work if he wanted to, and he did so with a will. It was wonderful to be with Rolf again, and the work was not draining a…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @theshadow @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka
Two new chapters this week! They should be uploaded to the doc now. Excited to hear what y’all think!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m glad it worked!!
Yes, poor Conrad.
🤨 That’s odd….. I feel like I said he DIDN’T cry. I can remember several times he would have, but he couldn’t. And there was the one time at the end where he cried, but I alluded to the fact that it would have been more sound than tears.
Maybe I’m missing something………..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey guess what?!?
I just ran into your character Hallie the other day!!! NO LIE! She looked EXACTLY like the face claim, she had the same personality from what I’ve read of your book!!!!
It was driving me crazy! She and her fiance were visiting our church and I grantee you I kept sneaking glances at her. She had on a black…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic What are some interesting things you've learned through story research? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
What are some interesting things you’ve learned through story research?
I feel like there’s always something interesting in a writer’s search history. Very often, this includes creative character deaths, so if you’d like to share… XD Well, I’ll go first.First off. I’ve been researching the origins of the electric guitar (because I have a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I just got the cabbage stuck on the stove so we can eat in a few minutes.
*Snorts* XD
I’ll hang around here for a bit, mainly to think up a new TotW (Topic of the Week). I have a few other things to work on, like researching synth music, the earth’s atmosphere, etc. all for my projects. I’m waaay to concerned with…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhh I get that 😂
Right now it’s a little easier “writing” since most of it is editing and moving scenes and such since this is a second draft, but *shrug* sometimes I just don’t have that inspiration, ya know?
Oh wait! You haven’t heard about this WIP yet!!
Ok I’m dropping the moodboards, hang tight.

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
She’s g o n e *cue dramatic spooky music*
Just not forever 🤪 Or maybe she’s actually writing like I should be doing …
-
Esther replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
OK I”M BACK
I was over here like, “I’m here!” And then I got called to dinner 😑😂
- Load More
