@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay, the bonus section!! XD
The part where Julian says he has to stay in his room and then two sentences later says he might go downstairs was a little confusing.
I thought he was going to be sick for longer than that—I don’t know, just seemed like something you would do.
Nice to see Joseph and his family mentioned again. I m…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @keilah-h
What did I just come back to? Why do you all want me to beat up Everett? 🥺
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeeesss….. but I also have lots of other books I’ve written and am currently writing, and a whole notebook of plots I need to do things with.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
SPECIAL NEXT SECTION!!! Part 2 of today!!!
The sixteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
October 27th Â
The EmpireWe spent all day today going up and down the streets. We mostly explored our surroundings, though we did talk with a few of the peo…
-
whaley replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I found Deus Lamb’s email. Do y’all want me to contact him first?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes!! Same! I bet it was the same thing.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Tbh, the Paralympics is the only thing I watch on television. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Exactly! My brother still exercises all the time, and he’s stronger than me despite being younger. He enjoys wall climbing too. It’s really funny because he has broad shoulders and strong arms, but his feet are tiny.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhhh! I have a friend who’s the same way! He’s the son of one of the elders at our church! MAN! That guy is insane! He climbs trees, swims, rides zip-lines, sleds, races forwheelers. His arms and chest are soooooo strong! It’s insane the weight he can lift because he’s been literally doing pull-ups his whole life!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
scaling rocks and hiking mountains?
Those two activities pretty much sum up my vacation each year. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I wish I could be more active, but my parents told me to stop jiu-jitsu for now because I need treatment first. *grumpy* Literally all I’m allowed to do is walk my dog.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Seriously?? 🤣
Look, how many people have I actual killed? Like…. five. (not counting mass casualties of unknown characters in war. But those go without saying.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Thats….. sad.🤣
No Airsoft?!? No horseback riding? No running, running, running until you go faster and farther then you ever thought before. (mostly because you and your friend are being chased by imaginary badguys, although once it was a rabid coyote.) no scaling rocks and hiking mountains? No sparing and grappling? 😂😂😂😂😂
I love…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Yep, he’s in a wheelchair! He has a birth defect where his spinal cord developed weirdly and his legs are… partially paralyzed? I’m not sure what the term is.
And that is my explanation for having a couple wheelchair-bound characters in my stories, lol.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
XD I’m active. I’m at dance 3-4 times a week and I lift weights thrice a week.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yyyyeeessss…… somewhere. 🤣
I can look real quick. @freed_and_redeemed may have more as she is writing post war while I’m writing during it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
YESSSSSS!!!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! *continues chanting and hopes Hybridlore can hear it*
🤨 It’s not ever ten seconds. Drama!!!!
🤣
Besides, I said he can live. He just needs to be roughed up real bad.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @I’mnotsure
Hey, do either of you (and/or someone else) have resources about PTSD based on actual interviews with WWII survivors? I can do my own research ofc, but just thought I’d ask. I know both of you are writing historical fiction about it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
My dad takes us kids disc golfing sometimes. It’s a lot of fun. 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
WHAT?!?! Noooooo!! That’s proving all the myths true! Be an author who is active in mind and body. 😊
And I love watching wheelchair basketball because my brother plays.
Cool!
wait…. is he in a wheelchair? Or does he just do it for the fun of the sport?
- Load More
