@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
MC Aesthetics for my fantasy WIP 🤭
MC #1:

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh my word. His a face claim!!!
without a face.It’s just an idea.
🤣
believe me, I totally noticed those things, but it was the only photo with the identical mask that i wanted, and I decided that was more important.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Um, both? Seriously, the possibilities I’m the next few chapters are very concerning to my author mind.
And with what those two kids have been through?! Already? And you haven’t even had much time to beat them up either, no offense. You seem to like them. I am…concerned.
🤣
Yeah, they’ve been through the ringer. But hey, you’ve got to exp…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes! The weather rock! My dad wants to put up one someday.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ah, well farms on the edge of starvation are a little more pliable then you I guess.
That’s kinda cool. Though I usually think of Wolf as a last name.
Oh! Well thanks. I really like the name Wolf for a first name. And Wulf. One’s the German spelling while the other is Saxon.
I think you know already from what I have s…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
“Maybe this corner is a dead end.” Jack remarked, turning round. He started, taking a double look. “Uh, the path behind us is gone.”
Hard to follow the rule of staying on the path when the path itself won’t cooperate.
Olivia turned round, and, with the force of a wave on a stormy day, slapped Adaline.
Nice!
“How do you intend on gettin…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
It’s only because we love him!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
yeah, thanks for stating the obvious. 😂
It’s a skill of mine.
Does that mean it was good or bad?
I’m not sure. I haven’t put much thought into weather bribing is good or bad. All I know, it that I don’t like being bribed, and if you try to bribe me, I will only grow more stubborn.
yeah. Why? (About Wolf)
That’s kinda cool. Though…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
For anyone who is interested……
The LOS soundtrack!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oooooo, dark and secretive taken quite literally I see. Very interested in this new character guy. Not surprised the poor kid got hurt.
yes, very literally.
Interested in which new guy? The prince or Marius.
Again, which kid? The prince, or Marius?
I’ll send it in a moment!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
Face Claim!
Those who’ve read this section will know who this is…….
(answer to one of your questions, Linus.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hello again!
yeah, I think that’s true. Because you guessed it was Rolf.
Refreshing to see a different reaction here.
Yeah, well it fits his story. This whole section was the completion of his arc. Even though the reader never knows the full story, I like it.
Woah. Lion.
Yeah! A Lion!
No. He’s not lion.
Oh my word! If t…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay. I’m back again. [Only about a month left of busy school days and awkward schedules.] I should hopefully have more time next week. Now I have to remember which sections I haven’t given you feedback on.
I think the first one was when Leon and Rolf are reunited.
I think the change in point of view works there.
Conrad covered…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Of course I forgive you. I’m glad things have been cleared up.
Thank you for the snail. It’s very cute! ☺️
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey, I have a quick question for you.
-
Beth posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
I keep getting waayyy too anxious about KP shutting down and… okay… last night I had a dream about it and you were the first person I thought of to contact to stay in touch in case KP ended 😭 -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
anyone interested in the playlist I use while I write this?
Liberty, you already have it I think.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I get a lot of references from Pinterest, but I’ve heard theres a growing amount of ai art on it so ughhhh.
Yeah, there is. 😕 It’s pretty identifiable though, so I just avoid clicking on them and prompting the algorithm. Otherwise I love finding stuff on there.
I usually use references from shows I like.
I don’t watch shows o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It might help if you read over what you wrote before you post it. That way, if you’ve said angry things, you have time to think a little more about changing up your words.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
SPECIAL NEXT SECTION!!!
I’ll drop a face-claim of a certain key character if y’all want after you read it!
Time passed, and slowly but surely, the church grew. It was wonderful to see how God was working in the lives of the people, and the companions…
- Load More

@ellette-giselle Hey Ellette, I thought this would strike you as funny. I always delete my notification emails for KP, to clear space, and I was cleaning out my email today. And somehow came across this. You tagged me on this update a year ago. XD I never responded, so uh, hey. What’s your question?
If you even remember what it was, that is…
*blink*
I have no idea.
lololololololol
I figured. Just checking XD
lol