@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
No problem, it just confused me and I wondered if I was misunderstanding.
Okay, that makes more sense. Lol! That’s really weird.
Yeah, I’m trying not to spoil anything, but it seems like it will still work… possibly. I’m not sure if the glitch on the page (with the mysterious text box) is the best way to go, but it will do…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m a little swamped, but tag me and I’ll try to join at some point. 😊
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I like it! I think the part in the field is the only thing I would fix honestly. But that’s your choice.
Like I said, it’s a delayed hit.
I’ll probably cry tonight. 😂
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Except maybe the slave part. It dosen’t feel odd that all the slaves are men, even if there could be, and have been female slaves.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
This is a big step for me! I used to only write people my own age or eighteen. Eighteen was the magic year that was always perfect to write. 😂
I know. I like to write characters that are that age as well. Alan, Martha, Eric, James, and Tyn are all not too far from that (Oliver’s a few years older).
Just in the setting you have,…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
But that makes me think. Maybe there should be other books set in this universe besides the Narrow Path trilogy. You have an equivalent to all the continents, and species to inhabit them, but TNP only focuses on New Sahvanna for obvious reasons, and we only really get to see the lyens’ culture (unless the third book has them traveling t…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
And also, nice drawing! I now understand. XD I thought she was a lot less humanoid.
Thank you! Kentor are the most human of all the non-human races. I have a reason for this in the lore, but may not explore it in this series. Hint: it has to do with Kunulfs, the other species native to the area, being more animal than normal.
With…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry, I meant to say below.
So if I’m understanding what you’re saying, with the way code works, a possible explanation for the mysterious box is that someone accidentally deleted the part of the code that told the page to ignore it?
Yes, basically. Think of it like a green traffic light saying go (–>), but the traffic lights nev…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
And also, nice drawing! I now understand. XD I thought she was a lot less humanoid.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
So when Alan joins The Faithful, and suddenly his behaviour changes (such as his reasons to fight), she is disturbed by this. To her, this kind of looks like he is giving up his independent thinking to some big jerk who thinks he has a right to do whatever he wants with the world.
Ah, there we go! That makes sense. Instead of her…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @theducktator @ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper
Chapter the 4th is out!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I like how that article covers previous names for the condition. That’s cool. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I was just thinking about art challenges today. I might not do all of them. 😆 But I’d try my best whenever there’s free time.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @grcr @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @anyone-else
So I just got an idea. Recently I’ve been enjoying doing some art challenges to help me grow in some weak points in my art, and was wondering if we could do an art challenge together each week or two. Anyone interesting?
If people are, I’ll create a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I was slightly sad that I didn’t make much effect (though what was I expecting when the writing for this final story was sub-par). i was hoping that the story would hit even if the writing didn’t, but I’m quite content after reading your last comment.
I will rewrite this story later, and then I hope it hits harder.
For now, I’m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Liberty…..
you are insufferable.
😂
NOTHING about Marius and the prince?
Oh, and…Dietrich sounds like a very interesting character. I hope you don’t kill him since I like him.
CALLED IT!!
As I was editing I was like….. this is going to be her favorite character!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
- Load More
