@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay……
*begins to draw*
*loves the lineart*
*scared to color*
Um, black doesn’t count… even if I have to use it a lot, right? I have my three colors, but my picture needs a lot of black, and for more than outlines and such… does that break the rule??
Also yours is really pretty!! I love it so much!! 😍
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator
New chapter on the doc. 😉
Also, TCoH reached 50k on Saturday!! 🥳
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay sure. That works.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh yeah. Pretty crazy.
Okay, I gotcha. Maybe rewording it would make the sentence more clear?
“I need to take my boots off,” Julian moaned. “But I can’t get up.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!!
Was the little assassination attempt unexpected?
Ah, it was just guy banter. Happens a lot in my house. In fact, that one was directly copied from a conversation between my brothers. One of them was falling asleep on the sofa, but he wanted to stay up with the other one who was completing a test. Julian is insisting…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow. That was a great speech!
I like the section. Didn’t really see much except for this, which was confusing…
“I can’t get up,” Julian moaned. “I need to take my boots off.”
But yeah, great job overall! Things are really getting interesting!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hm, tags seem to be working kind of weird. Our names are not in blue, but I still got an email. 🤔
Absolutely! That seems like it would work great. Let me know when you send out the link!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
it is so not a perfect square
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
So I got bored this morning and just decided to do my artwork for the challenge now. I might do another one later

I use a white pencil to try and do the ripples, and I outlined everything in black. Otherwise, everything was made up from the three colors I have to the side there. It came out better than I expected, and I’m pretty happy with it 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
Over the next few days, many came to Christ due to the events in the city square. The Sabbath came, and Leon eagerly watched for Marius and the prince. They arrived, and Leon greeted Dietrich, slapping him on the back. “How are you two?…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, I also will be participating in this challenge
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @the_lost-journal @grcr
One vote D
Two votes A
And three votes B
We are doing the three marker challenge!!!!!!!
If this timeline works out, I’ll post new challenges to vote on Saturdays and we will have our next challenge to work on by Monday night/Tuesday. If you haven’t done a drawing by…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
XD No worries. Seems like it worked pretty well!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Of course you can join! Anyone can if they want!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh yay!!! I’m so happy!!!
Diedrich is such a great character. 🤣
Yeah, poor Leon seems to get all the trouble, even though Julian is the reckless one. 😝
I’m glad you liked the letters. I do too. I feel like it helps to keep the connection of the previous towns.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapters 5 and 6 are out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Your welcome!
I really appreciate you going out of your way to try to help me understand.
Confession, I asked ChatGPT to code most of it, and then modified it from there.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle
Okay, I think you all have me convinced now. I will rethink Tyn’s behaviour in the opening later and will try to treat her fairer appearances later in the series.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Dude. You are so mean. 😝
😏
Yes, but Wilhelm is the traditional spelling. 😁 (you still say it Vwilhelm)
Ah. That makes sense.
- Load More
