@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you! I have a secret idea for using this color pallet again but it’ll take some practice. 😅
Hey that’s very stylized! To be fair, roses are difficult to draw at the right angle, and I think you did a great job.
*Gasp* How dare you
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
@linus-smallprint  (I know you haven’t had a chance to get to yesterday’s, but I’m impatient. Sorry.) 😂
NEXT SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Night had fallen about the city, and the occupants of the palace were retiring to their rooms. Prince Dietrich had excused him…
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon
Hey,
I’m not sure if you are aware, but google is about to get really dangerous. Starting this Spring they are going to start combing emails, chats, search histories, google docs, etc. and selling the info they find. My family is canceling all Gmail accounts, (I have Proton already)…[Read more] -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
…totally not overthinking it. totally.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
This was…quite difficult to say the least. I don’t think I’m quite happy with how it turned out. At all. But here is mine. My beloved Brayden—red, purple, cream (?). I wanted to do it all traditionally with markers and such, but the lineart I had turned out so beautiful that I didn’t want to ruin it by my lacking skills.

I’m painfully a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
You know what….. i need to stop having characters with varied spelling of the same name. Yes, this is Dietrich. Deidrich belongs to CR. 🙄
*pumping my fist in the air* This is Awesome!!
*claps hands excitedly*
This is so hilarious! He nonchalantly says those words and Julian and Aelic are shocked.
lolololol. I…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Here is a random unfinished page of a comic I started a year or two ago. Of course I recreated it digitally and revamped some things, but it follows the basic ideas of the original panels.

I was gonna do two pages—because I have just enough content for that—but I got so exhausted from this one that I probaby won’t. Seriously took way too much…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Well, I think that is where you and I differ in doctrine.
As a reformed Baptist I believe that women are not to teach or hold authority over men, so while much of what Leon said can be applied to the women, it will not be the same as the application the men will receive. If that makes sense.
I have no problem with women witnessing to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Credit to my older brother for suggesting drawing the little veins in the rabbit’s eye XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
If 666 is evil, then 25.806975801127 is the root of all evil.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow! That’s cool, I like it! The olive green really brings out the red
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh and credit where credit is due, I used a photo of a normal person for the face because I’m horrible at drawing faces, lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Alriiight. This is… snaky lady. Redhead Medusa? I really don’t know. She was fun to draw though. ;P
I really liked the red, olive green and peach combo, so I went with that, and I’m probably going to do it again with another idea I had.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
I drew the card. If I can, without Ezra seeing it, I’ll try to scan it into the computer and post it before his birthday.
Hopefully he likes it. My family thinks it’s great XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Everywhere I’ve seen this challenge, black and white don’t count as part of your three colors. I assume the reason is that black, white and grey are neutral colors and this challenge is meant to help understand color theory and how colors interact with each other.
hmmmmm…now what should I draw…..?
A cat…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m glad! I like that part too. 😂
yeah, I dislike that side of the ditch as well. Women do have a way to serve God, and while many of them are married, there are some who aren’t of age, or who are still single, or who’s husbands have died. There is a way for single women to serve God.
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh yeah, and good job Ruth!! (I still call you Rae in my head, lol.) I like the faint fish underwater, and your dedication to the traditional markers. I can’t use markers for the life of me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
*Immediately starts drawing* I thought this was going to weigh on me somehow but I’m actually motivated. XD
Oh yeah, I’m using an extra amount of black too. For hatching. Same question as above. ^
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
- Load More


Thank you for the heads up!
Huh, weird. Thanks for letting me know.
yeah, you’re welcome.
Eeepers. That’s downright creepy. Thanks muchly for the warning.
No problem. I wouldn’t want y’all to get your work swiped! (or all your personal correspondence for that matter.)
Okay, thank you for letting us know.
I’ve noticed that you haven’t commented on either my story or hybridlore’s. Is this the reason why? Would you like us to switch to a different file-sharing option?
I have been buried under a pile of work, so no, that’s not why. I’m actually moving right now to take a look at them. However, come the end of next month I will have canceled my google account and will no longer be able to access either of your stories.
👍 I will see if I can find a different way to share my story that will be more suitable.
Thanks.
You have a month, so no rush.