@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 8 out now!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
 I did copy the pose from the game though…so is that bad?
Of course not. You still drew the drawing yourself, and most the reason people need references is pose much of the time.
Thanks, and please do, anything!
Okay. I noticed in your picture that you made the sketch out of very short lines. This is often called ‘chicken sc…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
The Duck Nation is most pleased to extend the wing of friendship towards the potatoes. We thank President Perez for her kind offer of aid, and we look forward to a bright future of friendship and peace together!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey that’s very stylized! To be fair, roses are difficult to draw at the right angle, and I think you did a great job.
Wow, that looks gorgeous! As @ whalekeeper said, drawing roses at angles is hard, and even though the angle is a little off, I think it looks awesome, well done!
Well thank you! 💛💛😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Lolol. 🤣 I know, it’s cool, isn’t it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint   @hybridlore
Oh my word! I just saw that tiny bit of the test you created, Linus. I actually stared at it for a full minute because I was too scared to mess with it. That book is 100% way too real for me. 😂 And then I did a Cole move, threw caution to the wind, and have spent the last five minutes trying to hack it.
That th…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow, I was not expecting to get 25 notifs, all but two from this forum, when I logged on this morning. I’m glad everyone’s having fun 🙂
Of course you can use references!!!! I know you already posted your art, but I wanted to let you know this for the future. I’ve heard online many times people saying that “true” artists don’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay that makes sense.
That is totally how I plan to have this structured, but at that time, many of the men were hearing about God for the first time, and the Bible talks about leaders and teachers being strong in their faith and well rooted in belief before they teach.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry!!!
You should have chosen an MC as your favorite. They actually all survived this time. 😂
I was like, oh no, she’s gonna love him and he’s gonna die. (he’s my favorite too, so we can cry together)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What are some interesting things you've learned through story research? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
I have a bunch of books about fashions of the 1900s waiting at my library to help me with worldbuilding. 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
Julian, Leon, and Ian. I also liked Albee. For some reason, Ian and Albee seemed really well developed, even though we didn’t get to see them for very long. Otherwise, mostly Julian and Leon, since I know them the best.
~ Were there any character…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
What’s that suposed to mean?!
Do I need to fix it or what?!?
Nothing you need to fix. Just the protagonist makes a choice at the end of Dune that saves lives, but isn’t good, and the girl he like goes something like ‘okay, whatever’, but in the movie, she is upset and doesn’t go along with it.
I’ll get to answering your qu…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you!! 💛💛
Yeah, it would.
Not normal for western comics, but that’s how Japanese mangas are—at least as far as I’ve seen. It’s got to do with the language it’s written in. Western/English comics read left to right because thats how English reads.
Japanese mangas/comics read the other way… which is cooler imo and why i did tha…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I hope so too! It’s up to the others if they’re read for the next one.
Although, one question. Was the Christian prince the only one? Who’s gonna inherit the throne when the Emperor dies now? (Don’t tell me the priests have tried to make it so one of them will get it.)
Dietrich was sole heir. His brother died as a baby.
That is…[Read more]
- Load More
