@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, much better. My stomach ache went away in the night, and hasn’t come back yet. Still aren’t sure what exactly was going on.
Thank you to everyone who prayed for me!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Come summer, Friday afternoons should work.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I filled it out. Friday afternoons can be busy, so I’m not sure if I could make it then, and almost certainly not on Good Friday.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@grcr @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon
Oohh, okay. Elishavet has a good idea. We could always try for a Friday afternoon instead of Saturday morning. Maybe I should set up a poll.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying for all of you guys too!!
🙂🙂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Ugh, moving.😖 I’ll be praying.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
NOT THE 19TH. I’m not sure if we have anything going on on the 26th, but the 19th is Holy Saturday and we’re really busy with Easter preparations that day.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae How are you doing? Is your stomach feeling better?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying. 🙏
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow @grcr @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @keilah-h (Is this something you would be interested in? I can’t remember if you responded.) @stephie @trailblazer @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @i’m-sure-i-forgot-someone-so-consider-yourself-tagged-sorry!
I’m thinking about plann…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Prayers that my family doesn’t move again. My parents want to get my siblings into a private school, but only two schools are considering us, and one of them is too far away for the drive. We would still be in the same area, still going to the same church and all, but I do not want to pack up and get house shocked for the millionth time. E…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Darn it, I lost The Game again
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It makes my think of Indian Henna art.
Ah yes. XD
@rae He’s a very artistic friend, what can I say? XD He also draws and brings his electric guitar everywhere. (My class is an interesting collection of humans.)
@loopylin Yep!
@keilah-h I got ‘em by making ‘em. Monday class is very long, and doodling on my hand sometimes keeps…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I have a friend who has a 30 minute timer on his phone so that he can remind his girl friend about it.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I do what I can.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Apparently, you do not understand The Game.
No one wins The Game. Everyone who plays it has lost it at least once. But now that you have heard about it, you have no choice but to play it.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Actually, that is pretty accurate to what we get here. Every when we think spring is almost here and the snow is almost gone, we get a big dump at least a foot deep.
Weather, weather, weather, whether you like it or not. Weather, weather, weather, whether it’s cold or hot. 🎶
- Load More
