@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Esther replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Pretty much all the public schoolers have phones and are preoccupied with boys and drama at school
😣 I wish schools didn’t have to be that way. It’s crazy that when I hear of a 12 or 13 year old dating or whatever, I’m not surprised. I don’t agree with it! but it doesn’t shock me. 🙁 I mean, y’all should be enjoying your childhood a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @trailblazer @theducktator @grcr @theshadow
Y’all are so so so helpful!!! I wish I could reply to each individual response, but that would take a while. 🤪
The theme I’m getting from most of the responses though is that MG needs more wholesomeness, or at least that was what you enjoyed the mos…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay, so my brain has been reading things with interesting twists to words. I literally just read that as “We’ve reached 500 papayas, guys.”
I almost choked on my yogurt XD
Chase
Chase was confused. Did she not know if this person was a friend or not? “D-does he l-like f-faw, fawwwns?” It was random, and not the best type of q…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I had to make this after checking my new document

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle I like that last one XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
😂
Marcel
“Hey, hey, hey!” Marcel separated the two with a guarding hand. “We will not kill anybody. And I will not allow unnecessary attacks. Do you both understand?”
Hugo
The group passed the lobby bar. Hugo stopped to grab Victor and Lois cups of hot chocolate, and to grab a thermos.They…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Your subconscious must really like papayas. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*gasps in relief and grabs his hand like a lifeline.* NO! Not at all! I’d love to!
(my life is a wreck this week, in case you haven’t noticed. 🤣)
We redecorated the neighborhood, so to speak.
That is amazing! This two have got an awesome relationship! I can’t wait to read their book!
Rory
Rory thought very long and hard about…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Congratulations of the Book 3 progress! I can’t wait, even though
I haven’t been able to read Broken Shackles yet.My library couldn’t purchase it for some reason and I’m broke, BUT I’m trying to get a job and that’s one of the first things I’ll buy when I have money. 🙂 -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Great board!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
yes!! I do!!! Can I be adopted too?!?? 🥹🥺
Rory
Rory drew in a slow breath as Leo turned off the flame. For a moment that awful scene had threatened to flash through his mind. Thankfully, he’d fought it back.
This time.
“There, all done. Now we let that cool and don’t let any kids sign their names in it like they did the pavem…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
I have a lot of books laying around that I haven’t had time to read, so I planned to stay home from our library trip. But I love the library, so I decided to go and just sit there and read my current book. Lo and behold, I came home with 23 new books. I have no self control…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh my word! WHY CAN’T HE BE MY OLDER BROTHER!?!? I need a Leo!!😭😍
Rory
“I’ve done this plenty,” Leo said. “Maybe not on tile, but heaps of other stuff. Did it hanging off my ship once when we had an air leak out of atmosphere.”
Ship…. atmosphere. That meant a flying ship. An airplane.
fighter jets
Rory sucked in a sharp bre…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh you’re not the one. It was more like you voiced what was already bothering me. I’m sorry if I made it seem like it was somehow your fault. 😌
Maybe God will use this book will encourage Christians to venture into dangerous places to share the gospel!
I’d like that. But even more, I wanted it to wake people up to the fact…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Here, some Bible verses for you right now:
10 As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace: 11 whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Chr…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry to make you depressed. I know I do have a tendency to see the negative over the positive. (Just ask my sister, Ellie, about the feedback I give her on her books!) Others like Liberty and Hybridlore seem to be enjoying it, though, so don’t you take my feedback as a sign that this shouldn’t be written. I know Leon is one of…[Read more]
- Load More
