@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Site glitches are downright annoying.
I didn’t know that proton did that with docs.
You use Proton, right? Well that’s a way you can share your work without posting it directly on Kingdom pen. You can invite specific people to it, or create a share link that you can take down any time you want.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @grcr @hybridlore @theducktator
Just checking, did you see this?
I should probably tag some more people as well:
@whalekeeper @liberty @raxforge @rae @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
None of you have to read this, but I do want to make sure this notification is coming through. And my sister would greatly appreciate…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
This meme makes me so happy.

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ellie always gets it
Woww Celarent.. 🤣 Looks like you disapprove of change.
Even the teacher was in a tree.
I think my brain needs rewiring. Reading this, I immediately pictured Barnes as a stuck cat. With sophisticated cat clothes and everything.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Your style is so smooth and descriptive. 😊
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
What’s wrong with Alistair? Alaric is better though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Celarent
Celarent had no idea what a field day was, but apparently it meant no school. Even the teacher was in a tree. He sighed. He’d looked forward to this class and it had been canceled in favor of letting a bunch of delinquents run wild. Only an entire month had been spent forging official documents so that he could…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper
I love Barnes so much. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@kathleenramm @reaganramm @whoever’s-in-charge-now
Look several posts up. KP’s been taking forever to load and keeps giving error messages. -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s barely working on my end. @godlyfantasy12 I’m sorry for responding an hour late because that’s how long it took to get in.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I love her.
Thanks XD I felt like we needed at least one secretly kind adult on this rp.
I hope the problems straighten out soon. I saw Reagan Ramm visited last week.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
My internet connection with this website is abhorrent. It took ten minutes to just load into the main page. Wyoh, if thou watchest over me, go haunt someone else.
Barnes
“Hey, Miss Teacher?” One of the smallest girls asked. “Why did we leave the classroom?”
Barnes, meanwhile, was setting up her file cabinet under a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 5 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP I’m pondering buying some expensive figurines that I don’t necessarily need but I want them sooooo baaaaad… someone change my minddddddd
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay. Looks like everything went though that time.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@linus-smallprint
Yes. For some reason KP is glitching, so I actually can’t see what I’m typing. I’m just shooting blind and hoping I spell and type everything. It’s like typing while blind. This is kind of odd/cool/frustrating.
I was going to say, I didn’t know that proton did that with docs. -
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Was that response cut off partway through?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@linus-smallprint
WOW! I didn’t know p -
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Okay. I know there were some concerns about the security of Google. So, I decided to try out Proton Drive instead, which is more secure. So far, I don’t like the interface much. It’s slow and lacks some basic features. But let’s see how this goes. Here is a link to a folder that…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
- Load More
