@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Nevermind, I double clicked and that worked.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m having difficulty with Proton. Do I have to download something to read it? It took me to a folder with chapters, but each individual chapter won’t open when I click it.
A friend told me that teaching me how to use tech was like teaching his grandma, and unfortunately, he’s probably right.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 15 is out gang!
I think I need to rethink this chapter a little. I have no intensive to take James side in here, it just seems like he is being irrational for no reason. I also really need to work on Sara. She has zero character development because I’ve only just thrown her…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Oooohh, this is such a fun topic. I loved reading y’all’s ideas. And @trailblazer, I know that game! We have it, I think. The story is really cool.
The first story that I ever wrote (that I can remember) was about a cat. I don’t remember the cat’s name (or his friends’ names) but it involved rescuing another cat from a tree and the most anticlima…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theshadow @keilah-h @koshka @whalekeeper
The final two chapters of Part 1 are out! I did tag a few of you on Docs, but I just wanted to let you know on here since I didn’t post yesterday. KP wasn’t working. 🙁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
It looks great!! Ellette has a character named Beric too. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I didn’t get the first notification! I’ll try to remember to look at it when I have a chance.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Nope, ever saw the hugging one. (That I remember…..) I think I just saw the outline.
Yeah, KP team hasn’t gotten back to me on any of my stuff either. I think They’re kinda gone. (which may mean that we won’t get kicked off when we age out after all. 🤫)
Thanks! I will.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Stripe with the girl hugging him? Didn’t you see that one? Or are you referring to the generic Kunulf with the crossbow?
The climbing one was for an essay I write about a year ago on whether or not it is okay for Christians to write fiction. I wanted to have it published on here, which is why I joined this site, but the Kingdom…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahhhhh! I never saw the stripe one! SO CUTE! and I love the climbing one! is that for the book?
Okay, back to topic.
Thanks so much. I think I could figure this out. (Possibly.) After some trial and error I’m sure I’ll get it. Thanks!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
*Right. I meant to say right, not left
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Thank you!
Oh, yes, I did see this. Prolly should’ve said something, sorry about that. I started reading it this morning actually—I’m at chapter seven. What kind of feedback is your sister looking for?
I think she just wants to know what you think of the characters, world, and story. She may have some questions for you to answer once you a…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Whoops! Accidentally tagged myself instead of you
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
For some reason your notifs didn’t work the first time. This looks interesting! Is there a way to comment on it?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, yes, I did see this. Prolly should’ve said something, sorry about that. I started reading it this morning actually—I’m at chapter seven. What kind of feedback is your sister looking for?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oooo! Awesome!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Give me one second, and I will share with you a document showing you how to do this.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
- Load More
