@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Leo is amazing.
Hey, Rory. It’s alright. You gave me a bit of a scare there. Thought you’d just got burned. But…”
This just feels so natural! I can literally hear his voice in my head!
Rory
Rory could feel a tremor fighting to shake him, but he forced it to keep still. Leo’s calm voice reached out, pulling him back to the world h…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I can maybe join after lunch!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Good for you!!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Working again on thesis. I want to make about 500 words in the next hour. Join if you want!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
LOVE IT!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
NO!!!!
Rory
When the fire flared and the torch began it’s whispering hiss, Rory felt himself jerk back. A scream echoed in his mind. They were spinning, falling, going down. He couldn’t get free. Do something! Don’t let us die! Please! The scream of his friend clawed through his mind.
The bar slipped from Rory’s hands and screeched…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Rory
Rory nodded and picked up his pace a little. He forced his knee to bend as he walked, keeping himself steady though tears burned his eyes, causing them to blur. He took in a slow breath. He would be fine. He had hidden injuries before. He’d had to. When weapons broke…….
Rory shook the nightmarish thoughts away.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 16 out. I put it both on Proton and Google
The second part of this chapter was probably one of the hardest to write so far. I felt just as awkward writing this as Alan felt in it. I think the book needs a scene like this though at this point, so I pressed. I’ll see what you all think.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I love it😭 those poor children😭🫠
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Rory walked slowly beside Leo. He was relieved that he was allowed to question, but he was also scared to do so. Things were so muddled. Rory wanted somewhere to go that made sense. That was safe.
He wanted to go back to the church.
For a moment he almost asked Leo, but he held back. Instead, he asked, “Where now?”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Maybe if I wake up early to do my chores…egg dying isn’t usually till the afternoon.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You saw that it’s on Saturday and not Friday, right?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Gotcha. Again, super sorry about the mixup! Let me know if anything changes.
Alright, cool! Just let me know if you can make it by Saturday once you find out. 🙃
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I probably can’t make it then. Holy Saturday is insanely busy.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator @keilah-h @everyone-else
Ahem. *clears throat* What I meant to say is that we are planning a group call for the 19th, Saturday, which is not Good Friday. Really sorry about that XD I don’t know how I got so confused.
It will probably be around 10:30 EST.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
lolol its a crazy picture of Dimitri from Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I really love it too. XD XD
- Load More
