@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Maybe if/when you move to Indiana, we’ll end up at a homeschool prom together. I will hopefully go to a prom next year.
That would be so cool! I could totally see that happening if we did move there. I don’t really know what we’re doing, though. My parents are also considering another state (we’re waiting to see if we can get a renta…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I like it so far. I’m not super immersed in the world yet, but that’s cause I have no idea what the world is, and whether these characters are human or something else.
The only intelligent species in this world is humans. My sister wouldn’t write a book with any other intelligent species in.
A short section like the one at the beg…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay, I added you. Check your email, it may have went to your spam. It will be from my hotmail account (I have way too many email addresses)
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Yeah. I have an even split of disabilities caused during the stories and before. So many of them have to do with mobility. And then I realized, ‘oh duh, I’m just writing what I know.’ XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Because Alistair is an amazing name. Not fit for a duck-thing.
😂
*screech of annoyance*
KP IS NOT NOTIFYING ME AT ALL ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!!
I loved this so much!! It was really, really good! I love your style!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Or combine option A and option B so some characters die, some are permanently wounded, but they did it for a good trade, and so ultimately accept it as a win-win. I love inflicted-and-permanent disability, it’s such a useful trope. (Plus it adds some much-needed disability rep.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
It says access is denied. Is there any way you can let me on? My Microsoft email is
rosewood.debate658@passinbox.com
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
AHH!!! NO!!!
I never saw this!!!!!
I was snooping on someone’s profile and tracked a comment down here and that’s how I found it!!! Ugh. KP! I’ll look at this as soon as I can. I try to respond to everything I get tagged for, so if I don’t respond it;’s because I didn’t get the tag.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ooo! Mystery!!
Rory
Rory laughed in a choked sort of way. “Everything. I don’t have good memories, Leo.” He paused. “Well… I guess I wouldn’t want to forget the church… or you… or holding Quincy…” his voice trailed away. He lifted his shoulders several times. Images flickered through his mind. The child under the bed… tiny hands shie…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
I just got a set of claw clips and WHERE HAVE THESE BEEN ALL MY LIFE. THESE ARE AMAZING.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
There are a LOT of dissections this year. My class did an earthworm, (I was sick that week), we did a crayfish, and we have three more. *shudders* I’m almost looking forward to chemistry.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ve been all four. 1. Jorin, most of my current fantasy cast, Theophilus Aelfric Pendragon III. 2. Duck. 3. Celarent. 4. King Bob

-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah, good. I was also mildly bamboozled for a minute. XD
It is a very big book! And I don’t think we made anything too crazy in chemistry, but there were mild chemical reactions, and I dissected a pregnant shark. Maybe that’s irregular, though. Was that in Challenge 2…? 🤔
Hehehehe the teacher will never know… ὠ…
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yeah, it was a little weird jumping in mid-year, but I’m glad I did.
Good! It can be rough jumping from one thing to another.
That seems like a given, but I don’t think I’ve ever went through an entire history of America in order—more like isolated events and time periods.
Yeah, same, up until that point. And for me, we focused more on…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I actually got to say that to someone at co-op who keeps asking to read my writing. XD
- Load More
