@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
First off, I love that Linus is like,”wait a month to start the next book.”
I finally convince him that I should start it sooner…….
1 month later……….
It happens.
Anyone who cringed at the writing of the last three books, (a.k.a. me) prepare to cringe more. 😭
Looking back on my own work is one of the cringiest things I have…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I know….. but I’m currently on a good flow with a different book I’m writing….. and I have been swimming in gravel on it up until now. Look, let me finish the chapter and then I’ll try to post something.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I didn’t even do anything to you! We’re all innocent! 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
But that’s not fair to the other innocent people reading your book. 😢
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Of course you would.
Two can play at this game. Maybe I’ll delay the next few chapters of TCoH. 😝
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Lol.
I’m still not saying if it will even happen.
Yeah, yeah. XD Can’t be giving away spoilers before the book even starts.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Wow! I did NOT expect that comeback! That was quick.
One point for you.
I’m still not saying if it will even happen.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
yay! Awesome! KP was looking like it wasn’t gonna work for a little bit.
Wouldn’t you like to know. 😈
You know, y’all called gladiator fighting last time……
I’ll say no more on the rest of what you said.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I know! Who’s wearing it now!? Or is it just a throwback to Dietrich’s death and place in the story?
Uhh… there will be gladiator fighting. I feel like Leon is going to get pulled into that again. Maybe Julian too. And I might be seeing a prison cell on the bottom left… unless that’s something else.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay!!
Oh boy. 🫣 I see the white knight on there… and an arena… and the creepy prince mask. 😬
Hmm, funny you should mention the creepy prince mask when the only prince is dead……….. 🤐
Yep! There’s the white knight!
Any predictions or ideas of what might happen based on the board??!
(it will be funny to see if you guess any…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Good to know.
btw, did KP tag you on this? The last couple times I tagged people it didn’t work.
Also, what do you think of the book aesthetic? Any predictions?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay!!!
Oh boy. 🫣 I see the white knight on there… and an arena… and the creepy prince mask. 😬
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle started the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
First off, I love that Linus is like,”wait a month to start the next book.”
I finally convince him that I should start it sooner…….
1 month later……….
Hello all!!!! GUESS WHAT?!?! It’s book 4 time!!!!!
Okay, just a little warning……[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
ALLELUIA! CHRIST IS RISEN! ✝️🥳

-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 1 year, 5 months ago
- Load More

