@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Vyette: What kinds of hairstyles do you usually wear? What is your best subject in school, and does school really matter because of your birth privilege? Who are you closest to? Do you and your father disagree about more than just marriage?
*squints at Barnes* I seem to remember her getting drunk in front of her crush…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
And share some of it… I love your style.
Yayy, maybe I’ll do that. If there’s something to show. I’ve been drawing a lot of one character, but I’m drawing her without her mask and I’d like to keep the mystery going until I feel confident with the design. It’s difficult to stick with one drawn version of a character.
[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@loopylin @koshka @theducktator @raxforge @whoever
Barnes
A couple times, students wandered to the edge of the field. Barnes fixed them with a deliberate stare, tapping her wrist to indicate they wouldn’t be restricted forever.
Another kid ran up from the school entrance. This kid was paler than the others, with tufts of light hair glaring in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Rory
Rory shrugged uneasily. He glanced over his shoulder again as they walked down the hall. “Do… do you think they could still be here? In the school? Watching us?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I think blowtorching people is to violent for this RP 🤭
Rory
Rory and Leo road the elevator up to the ground floor. Rory forced himself to think about anything but the moving ground beneath him. They got off and headed toward the school entrance. As they walked through the quiet halls, Rory couldn’t help but feel the need for…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Just emailed it to you in case she doesn’t want the link public on here.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay!
Rory
Rory shrugged and looked down. He tested his weight on the brace a moment, and then spoke, his eyes still on the floor. “I don’t know. Something without planes or guns. A place I don’t have to kill people.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
They started out together and ended up in Landstraten at the end of book 3. I’m just picking up where I left them.
Oohh… that explains the creepy mask …
*nods and smiles*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Good section! I like it.
It was a little unclear that the other three men were joining Leon and Julian until now, unless they were in the first scene and I’m completely blaming. I just don’t think we got to hear that they were back yet.
My guess is that since no one has seen the prince’s face, they will replace him with his c…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION
hopefully this doesn’t feel to fast. The end of this section is where the story really starts to kick back in. We had a lot of travel in the 3rd book, and I’m trying not to literally go back over ground we already covered.
It was a bitterswee…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @linus-smallprint
Next two chapters!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah, I see.
It’s a shock because they did set their hope on him taking the throne. With a Christian ruler, they would be free to worship in peace.
Joseph in book 2.
Eh, kind of. Joseph was more acting out of fear and wresting with the thought that he had to do this on his own. Leon and Julian are shocked because they…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Why do you ask?
Okay. You’re view on end times could impact where this story goes. For example, some Christian believe that over time, the world will get better and we ought to get involved with politics and things like that to make a Christendom. Others might believe it would be nice if our government became Christian, but don’t…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Not really. I’ve been trying to learn, but it hasn’t been my priority.
One website that might be helpful is this one: https://monikazagrobelna.com/
This lady is an insane digital artist, so don’t expect to be as good as her or you will only get discouraged. (Unless you are actually able to pull it off. That would be amazing!) But…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
This may seem like an odd question, but what is your view on end times?
Woah. That is an odd question. Well, I’ve been working over it. I have several friends who love to debate end times, and I like to sit and listen, but as of yet I haven’t drawn a complete conclusion from listening to them, other pastors, and reading.
Why…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Ugh. Kingdom Pen decided not to tag me, but I checked anyway because I remembered you saying yesterday that you would have something to post today. And good thing I did! I will have to remember to check myself if I don’t get a notification email.
Anyway… Book!
Not only have we lost two dear friends in Marius and Prince…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@keilah
:]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @grcr
Thank you 🥰 I haven’t drawn many cartoon children before, and I should practice more.
That would be neat!
Maybe I’ll get around to making a topic for it, then!
Does his culture not cut a boy’s hair until he’s in knickers/four/weaned/school age?
Hm… *Does not want to say too much*
It’s an unsure cul…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
No worries! That makes sense.
- Load More
