@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle You can tag me, sure! But I can’t make any promises on me reading all of the sections😅🫶
and that feeling definitely came across in the scene
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
oof. Sorry.😬😁
Aw thank you. Philipp and his guys were pretty minor characters, but I always loved them. I read the true account of this exact same thing happening to a group of Roman soldiers and their lieutenant. I remember tearing up because of how sad it was that these young men had their lives cut short so brutally,…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle I only read the section you shared today, I picked quite the section to read😭💀
Any thoughts on this section in particular?
Other than I think it shattered me??? 😭
it’s really good, I love the strength they all have for their faith and their determination to stand no matter the cost.
I think it’s sad enough and portrays…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh my word! Hello! I had no idea you were reading this!!!
Way to tear me into pieces on a random Friday morning😭😭
Part of me is sorry, and the other part of me is very satisfied. 😂
Any thoughts on this section in particular?
-
freedom replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I haven’t been keeping up with all of this, but MA’AM.
way to tear me into pieces on a random Friday morning😭😭
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
*goes and cries*
*Cries more because this actually happened to a group of Roman soldiers and their Lieutenant.*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION
Y’all, this book is rough.
The group of soldiers came to a halt in the snowy planes. “We’ll camp here for the night,” came the order.
Hans Schmitz lowered his pack and rolled his aching shoulders. His brothers came and found him from f…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks
Chase
Chase didn’t know what to think of the chaotic sight, so he stared with blank, black eyes, face half cast in shadow by his hoodie. “Why T-teach-er in t-tree?” A single flicker of purple came to Chase’s eyes, then died again.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
No prob. I was gone all day yesterday so it gave everyone a chance to catch up.
Who all is with them right now? You have yet to remind us of that.
🤦🏼♀️
It’s the gang, y’all. The same gang from last book. The same gang we left at the end of the last book and are now picking up and the beginning of the next.
Do I really…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s so cool! Did you go with anyone?
The exhaustion is strong with this one
Same. *cries*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
AAH I gotta go. If y’all roleplay some more I’ll reply later tonight at like 3 am
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
So uh… Here’s a literal visual for the dance. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Guys, I felt the need to say this because of the school dance we’ve waited for, for two+ years. I am at prom right now – right now – and it’s pretty fun.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yeah, sorry.
Um, Chase would prefer puppy.
I’ll write a quick rp for him to get things moving along
He wasn’t as fearsome as she had pictured after the fight the previous night. Instead he seemed kind and gentle, more so than most other people she had met.
It’s funny to think of Chase as fearsome, he’s just so…not u…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Bleh, I’m bored. Here is some Flazzy rambling. 🥱
What’s one place you’ve never been to, but have always wanted to visit?
“I actually travel a lot because my dad lives in another country, so I don’t really think about going anywhere a lot… but I guess… uh…” *long pause* “…oh, I want to go to the Ethri Islands. They’re, like, at the top of o…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 21 out! Not too happy with this one. I’ve discovered I don’t like to write fight scenes.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Sorry I’m late. I spent a long time yesterday finishing up a final assignment. But I’m done school for at least a year now!
It was a bittersweet parting the next day, and Leon and Julian found it more difficult to leave Landstraten now than when they had left on their way to the capital.
Who all is with them right now? You have…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Looks like we need more questions for everybody. I’ll think up a few. 😄
- Load More
