@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
y’all might wanna be concerned for Riker in Book 3🤠
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I find it really funny that whenever I want something quick to read, there’s always a new scene posted on here. XD
Hehe I’m glad😂🫶
Bro has a schedule, hehe. Do royal homework, get wife, produce baby.
Indeed. gotta follow all the steps XD
Is this Michael super attached to his late brother to the point where he isn’t practical (and dis…
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I have some Fin art🤭🫶
(I apologize for the poor quality, my art program is not the best for uploading😅)

-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 5 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@everyone
Loving the art, y’all🫶
Y’all are all so talented
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Answering these for my characters now, starting with Ayla.
What’s one place you’ve never been to, but have always wanted to visit?
Narnia! Need I say more?
What is something you dislike about yourself?
I can’t focus on anything. Not school nor people…what’s going on in my head is more interesting, but then I have to ask people to repeat thing…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I like Brussel sprouts. XD Mel, do you do any sports? What kind of shoes do you like to wear?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Good section. I don’t have much to say about it. The stakes are rising.
“How are you boys holding up?”
“Fine, but we’re freezing,” Rolf said.
This took me back to that one scene with the soldiers… 😳 I was like, “Oh no.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
😂😂😂 That’s just the first mildly terrifying thing I could think of.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
YAY!!!!
LOVE THEM!!!
This Riker face claim is WAY better then the last one you used.
AHHH!!! So excited for the third book!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @rae @koshka @theducktator @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
Little new Leon/Riker aesthetic (with their new (and better) character reference pics🤭 Leon at top, Riker below)

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s as if Rome was in Germany. So, a lot of good roads and cities and towns along those roads. However, if you get away from the roads, it’s pretty open. However, Rolf is referring to the idea that just about anyone they encounter is most likely an enemy, plus they are being hunted by the army.
Okay.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I dunno. I like that movie a lot, but it never came to mind while I wrote this scene.
These one sentence time skips aren’t bad, I just have a habit of missing them and then getting confused. Bad habit, that. The whole escape happened so fast and I kept missing things that I had no idea why they were suddenly in the mo…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Why did this section make me think of The Sound of Music?
Two more weeks passed and then came another fall of snow.
These one sentence time skips aren’t bad, I just have a habit of missing them and then getting confused. Bad habit, that. The whole escape happened so fast and I kept missing things that I had no idea why they…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!
The seventeenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
February 16th
The EmpireLoosing Aelic has been the most heartbreaking thing I have experienced since Adrian’s death. Aelic was such a dear brother, and we all love…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
“For those who don’t understandm, Once upon a side salad, in the floating vegetable continent of Broccolonia, a chicken named Sir Cluckles the Fifth woke up wearing a monocle and speaking fluent Morse code. He wasn’t always so sophisticated—last Tuesday he was just a spoon. Broccolonia was ruled by a jellybean with an MBA named K…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyone
If you could hypothetically ask S. D. Smith a question, what would it be? -
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
That does it. I’m going to work on this project as hard as I can after I finish the thesis abstract.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m not sure how I feel about what you said, because one of the plot points includes making a brave phone call.
…This is a sign.
- Load More

Why?
What did you do?
nothing *yet*
but my research yesterday should concern all of my readers
What did you look up?!
(My research lately should concern all people. 😂)
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.
@ellette-giselle @theducktator I haven’t done anything…*yet*
But my research the other day was:
“how long can someone be in solitary without going insane”
“how long can someone go without food”
“signs that someone hasn’t eaten in two days”
🤠
Oh no. Are you shutting him in a coffin or something???
@theducktator more like…uh…captured by the Soviets
Not the Soviets!!! Poor Riker.
he’ll be fine
*mostly*
Riker is soooo unfine… *gives him stuffie*
Ahhh. That makes sense.
Hey! NO WAY!
I have characters about to get tangled with the soviets too!
The solitary thing really depends on the person, but I know there’s an average time range.
Yeah, he’ll be totally fine. No problem.