@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeah, true.
At least it was cold enough that it killed him pretty quick.
Ugh. I sound so heartless and not at all like I was tearing up AGAIN when I edited that scene, even though I’ve been over it more times then I can count.
Anyways.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic EPIC The Musical. Thoughts/rants/and more in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
YES! That’s the one!!!!
Warning on the animations, a lot of the drawings are bad when it comes to the girls, (but then pictures of greek goddesses are known for having bad clothing)
But yes, that’s it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
 I’m choosing to take an extra year of classes by myself, a super senior year. But it’s optional and I’m doing it to choose specific interests and decide if I want to pursue them or not.
Makes sense. My dad wants me to go to a community college for a year when I graduate for the same reason.
Ah yes, practical life skills. Must be nic…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic EPIC The Musical. Thoughts/rants/and more in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ooo, there is instrumental for some of them.
I’ll check in the morning and shoot it over if there is. I have a collection.
Yes, Athena’s theme is so beautiful! Wait until god Games!!!! 😱
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 25 out!
I don’t think I want this to be James. This is too similar to Eric. Both characters feel unappreciated, and grow depressed because they don’t fit in and feel. The only thing different is James has hope in The Saviour so he’s less self centered and is more outgoing.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh yeah, I just remembered. I discussed this with another book-reading friend, and that’s why it was in my mind.
-
whaley started the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
This morning, a list of thoughts suddenly popped into my head. I don’t know why. Maybe because I’ve been reading more books lately. :-]
It’s easy to think a reader’s negative response to a character death is ultimately good. You want them to feel a gut punch, right? You want them to be angry, right? You want them to cry, right? I cannot deny this…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator
New chapters!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeahh xD If I had stopped to think about it, I probably would have expected something to happen with it.
Oh yeah. Thanks for the reminder. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
lolololol.
The whole not wanting it to happen so not seeing the signs.
btw, it’s Tuesday! Where’s your chapters?!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I do remember Julian talking to Ernst about his father, if that’s what you’re talking about. Nice to get a glimpse into his state of mind before… well…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
aha. That makes sense….
And it works. Joseph’s main struggle is dread, and so that book played more off of the dread factor. I wanted you to feel his hopelessness.This is different, so it’s good that it came across different.
Also, I believe you were the one who mentioned Phillip’s section seeming a little out of place.…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Wow. This has always been a favorite section of mine but, i must know, why did you say that? What makes this one stand out so much?a
The chase. Most of the time, when soldiers show up, we realize that this is it. For example, when Joseph and his family were arrested. We know there is only a slim chance of escape before they are…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I have to say, this was probably one of the most exciting sections I’ve ever read in this series.
Wow. This has always been a favorite section of mine but, i must know, why did you say that? What makes this one stand out so much?
Not Roland? I know he just got married, but that man loves hunting, and its not like he’s goi…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I have to say, this was probably one of the most exciting sections I’ve ever read in this series.
Julian, Ernst, Rolf, and Walter have gone out hunting today.
Not Roland? I know he just got married, but that man loves hunting, and its not like he’s going on a honeymoon right now. They should at least invite him to be…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Thank you!
I know!!!! POOR ROLF!
Did you see it coming with the foreshadowing earlier that day?
- Load More
