@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Well, you don’t have to change it, but it’s up to you.
Other ideas if you want them: Nickolas, Charles, Clive.
(I grabbed these names from a very specific source that I cannot name.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Ugh. But I like his name. *pouts*
Then stash it in for a different character. It’s not a bad name.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, it does. In fact, I like that idea. I’ll make a few tweaks.
Okay!
Ah yes, well, we were in Leon’s POV at the time.
I should make myself pay more attention to whose POV you are using, because I haven’t really other than when they are separated.
btw, any thoughts on Andreas?
I’m trying to recall people from the last book. Per…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh My GoOdNeSs… my computer almost erased my message…….!!
Thanks, your family sounds pretty cool too! And I didn’t mean to insult you are anything…
“Awh, yeah, nah. It’s good—not offended at all.”
Wow, so you’ve bullied someone before…? That’s a little surprising.
*laughs a little in a half embarrassed half remorseful w…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
They found thirty of fifty+. The others just are no where to be found. So they might be dead.
And yeah they hated it. It was basically a fortress for the Christian operations.
Ah yes, “I”
Does that make sense?
Yes, it does. In fact, I like that idea. I’ll make a few tweaks.
I was confused through these paragraphs.…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
They reached the green and came to a stop. The castle-like University–– haven to so much work in the spread of Christianity–– was nearly destroyed. It had been hit many times by siege weapons, and the towers and walls were caved-in and crumbling.
Wow. They really hated that university. Yikes. No survivors again?
“He’s one of the…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Sorry it wasn’t happy.☹️ Do you at least get to start driving?
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ve got a crazy new obsession: drawing with red and blue pencils.
send help.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Julia: “Ice cream!!! There’s a burger place down the highway that offers free soft serve with their meals and it is honestly the BESTEST idea ever!”
LOLOL I find this very funny becasue my name is Julia, and I really love ice cream… hee hee.
Question: Julia, what is your favorite ice cream flavor?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Odd, I didn’t get tagged when you commented.
Good. I’m glad the timing is right.
yes, it is sad for the university, but that’s not a place they would just let alone.
Well actually, it’s Julian who recognizes Andreas, not Leon.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I didn’t get tagged for the last section, so I read them both today. I like it a lot. Linus (?) was right, it was time to go back into the cities. Sad for all those at the University. I like how you showed a threat to the church besides the Soldiers—a threat from the inside. And I’m guessing Andreas is also a former fighter that…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Happy birthday! 🥳 You’re 15 now, right?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION
The seventeenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
June 17th
The EmpireWe’ve been traveling for two days now. No sign of soldiers, thank God. The closer I get the stronger I feel that this is indeed what Go…
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
The cover image is a picture of Ugandan Plumerie flowers (not my photo)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Well, in Europe, except with a bit different geography. So Ardenta is a Celtic/French mix, Vendailia is Saxon/Britannia and the Empire is Roman/Germany
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Did you know the Australian term for a weed whacker is a “whipper-snipper”?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Got it. Tell her happy birthday!
- Load More
