@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I ended up signing up for it. 🙂 !!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Hm… (talking to GRCR, sorry that I keep asking your character this question, but I just imagine that writers like to do the impossible or illegal with characters, I guess I should just realize that isn’t what ever author does XD)
Lol yeah, no problem.
I do like to set characters on the revenge path. If he were in a more… fanta…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
(btw, there was a short section before this that only Hybridlore commented on, and I’m not sure if the rest of you got tagged. I’ve been told tags are acting up.)
Julian and Leon stayed in Clonabay for two week…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
Hurrah!
 Yes, me and my sis just have been overwhelmed with school rn,
Same. I feel like I’ve ignored so many tags recently.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
??? No… I wish I never turned 15… I wish I never turned any age…
I for one am glad you’re turning ages. 💛
Would you die for your family?
Having never been in such a situation, I can’t say, but I hope I would have the courage to do so. I’ll answer the follow-up questions too.
1. I only started working out because I didn’t want to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I never know what to rp
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Chase
Chase’s eyes wandered to the puppy. Such a little thing. He’s almost smaller than the wolf pups. Chase looked up at Felicity, actually meeting her eyes, his own eyes remaining green. “W-want t-to go?” He pointed out the window at the puppy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll start a post somewhere on CEW for KPers. I’d like to know who wants to join!
Additionally we should tag some more people so they are aware of this. I can explain anything people need to know.
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision (did I get that tag…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Quickly popping in to say Crazy Editing Week starts tomorrow! Anyone who hasn’t thought or heard about it yet, just letting you know.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
You are very welcome.
And remember…. I know where you live now…. I will hunt you down and I will find you if you do not post more soon.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
YAY!!!!!
Oh wow!!!
I love this!!!
Okay, two things I noticed.
One, you used the word “fell” twice in one sentence referring to the pen.
two… I got the characters mixed up a bit….
Brin and Brinni are the same person.
Krazsimir and Kras are the same….
who is Vrati?
Is he a third character?
If so, could…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
You got the section from today I’m assuming….
Or did you write that in reply to what I said yesterday?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Ohhhhh! Now I remember him! My bad—I thought Leon had recognized him.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed  @hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty  @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION
Sorry this is so short. Bridal shower and 3 graduation parties……… plus more. It’s a crazy day……..
The next morning, Leon and Julian enjoyed a hearty breakfast with Amarin, Adeline, and Andreas.
“Ho…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Of course. I’m thankful God could use me to encourage you in any way. He will help you, if you but ask.
Here’s the full verse and reference.
No trial has overtaken you that is not faced by others. And God is faithful: He will not let you be tried beyond what you are able to bear, but with the trial will also provide a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Oof, Wyoh was probably hacking you computer or smth XD
Yeah, probably lolol XD XD
Well, it’s okay… I guess… I think everyone could be a little bit of a bully from time to time.
*nods*
Yeah, I was looking over what I said, and what I meant to say what if it was someone close to you who was the killer?
“Ohhh, I see ya now. Hmm… I’…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Well hey, God has made you this age at this time for a reason. The Devil would love for this year to be a complete and total wreck, but the good thing is, you serve a King who is far higher than any prince of darkness. Pray for strength, get out your Bible and read, (psalms are a great place to go when you’re having a hard time)…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
as a character
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
it’s an alternate Europe. If that makes sense.
yeah. Â That was a roller coaster chapter. Any thoughts on Andreas?
Oooo! I’ll have to listen to the song!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Ooo, mysterious.
sadly, he’s not any of those. He was very much an Andreas, so I’ll have to find a name with the same flow, beats, meanings, and rhythm.
Naming a character is not a simple thing. 😂 - Load More
